Bad Boy Media IPTV is a service provider to stream 7000+ live TV channels. The IPTV is compatible with Android, Firestick, Smart TV, and PC. Though the official app is unavailable, you can install the app as apk file. The Channels are categorized in the app for quick access, and you can stream them in HD quality. There is plenty of on-demand video content available on the IPTV, including movies and TV shows. The IPTV offers both the streaming app and M3U URL to stream on the best IPTV Players.
The IPTV provides multiple subscription plans with the choice of selecting the number of devices. You can choose the subscription as per your need.
|Subscription Plan||No. of Connections||Cost|
How to Sign Up for Bad Boy Media IPTV
(1) Visit the Bad Boy Media IPTV website on your PC or smartphone.
(2) Click the Plan button on the top of the webpage.
(3) Choose your preferred subscription by clicking the Purchase Now button.
(4) You will get the Checkout page. Enter your personal information and scroll down.
(5) Complete the payment process.
(6) The IPTV login credentials and M3U URL to your mail ID.
Necessity of VPN for Streaming IPTV
It is important to use VPNs while watching the TV channels using IPTV. Most of the IPTV providers will track the user activity when streaming. By using VPNs, you can protect your browsing history and personal information with ease. It also helps in bypassing the illegal streaming issue since most of the IPTV contain illegal content for streaming. You can subscribe to the best VPNs like NordVPN or CyberGhost VPN and hide your IP address.
How to Install Bad Boy Media IPTV on Android Devices
(1) Go to the Web Browser on the smartphone or tablet and search for Bad Boy Media IPTV.
(2) Download the Bad Boy Media IPTV apk file on your device.
(3) Now, move to the Settings on the Phone and select the Security option.
(4) Choose the Unknown Sources to turn on and open the apk file to install
(3) Launch the IPTV app and sign in with your IPTV credentials and M3U URL.
(4) Stream all the 7000 live TV channels on your Android device.
How to Download Bad Boy Media IPTV on Firestick
(1) Turn on the Firestick device and move to the home screen.
(2) On the home screen, go to the Find tab and select the Search option.
(3) Type Downloader in the search using the Fire TV remote.
(4) Select the Downloader app from the suggestions.
(5) Click the Get or Download button to install the app and go to the home screen.
(6) Go to Settings –> My Fire TV –> Developer options –> Install Unknown Apps –> Select Downloader.
(7) Turn on the Downloader to enable the option to install apps from other sources.
(8) Move back to the Downloader app and then select the Open button to launch the Downloader app.
(9) On the Downloader app, navigate to the Home tab and click the Search bar.
(10) Enter the Bad Boy Media IPTV Apk URL and click the Go button.
(11) The IPTV apk file will be downloaded. Select the Install button followed by the Open button.
(12) Use your IPTV credentials or the M3U URL to stream the content on the Firestick.
How to Stream Bad Boy Media IPTV on PC
(1) On your Windows or Mac PC, open the VLC Media Player app.
(2) Go to Media and choose Open Network Stream option. You can also press the Ctrl + N shortcut.
(3) The Open Media dialog box will appear.
(4) Enter the IPTV M3U URL in the URL box and click the Play button.
(5) All the live TV channels and on-demand video content will appear.
How to Get Bad Boy Media IPTV on Android Smart TV
(1) Open the Web browser on the PC and search for Bad Boy Media IPTV.
(2) Download the Bad Boy Media IPTV apk file from a reliable website.
(3) Transfer the apk file to the Pendrive and connect the Pendrive to the Smart TV.
(3) Turn on your Android Smart TV and go to the Home screen.
(4) Select the Settings icon at the top and choose Device Preferences.
(5) Scroll down and click Security & restrictions. Select the Unknown Sources to turn on.
(6) Select the apk file to open and install the IPTV app on the Smart TV.
(7) login with your credentials. You can also use the M3U URL for login.
(8) Then, stream your favorite movies and series.
How to Use Bad Boy Media IPTV
The IPTV app has plenty of features and customization options. You can add your favorite live TV channels to the Favorites list. In addition to that, you can change the built-in video player to any of the media player apps.
How to Add Favorites on Bad Boy Media IPTV
(1) Open the Bad Boy Media IPTV on your smartphone or Firestick.
(2) Sign in with the account or M3U URL.
(3) Go to TV Guide under the Home button.
(4) You will get a list of live TV channels with the EPG guide.
(5) Navigate to your preferred channel and hold the Select button (Firestick) or tap and hold the channel (smartphone).
(6) A small pop-up will appear. Click the Add Favorite option.
(7) Go back to the IPTV home screen and open the Favorites menu.
(8) The added channel will appear.
(9) If you want to remove the channel from favorites, tap and hold the channel. Select the Remove Favorite option. The channel will be removed from the Favorites list.
How to Change Video Player on Bad Boy Media IPTV
(1) Make sure that your device is equipped with MX Player or VLC Media Player.
(2) Go to the My Settings menu on the IPTV app.
(3) Scroll down and choose the Select Player option.
(4) Choose the VLC Player or MX Player and click the Save Changes button.
(5) Go back to the channel list and stream it. The video will stream on MX Player or VLC Player.
Bad Boy Media IPTV offers two ways of customer support. Email support and the FAQs. On the FAQs page, you will get answers to all the most asked questions. You can get the email support by directly mailing them as they are not providing any Contact Us form. If you want, you can also sign up for the mailing list.
Bad Boy Media IPTV Review
Bad Boy Media IPTV provides the best streaming experience with more than 7000 live TV channels and on-demand content. Among the IPTV providers, the IPTV is affordable with better streaming quality. Get the monthly pack or the 24-hr pass to test the services. If the live TV channels don’t have any buffering issues, go for the long-term plan. If not, check out the other IPTV providers like DMTN IPTV, Ghost IPTV, or Echoo IPTV.