BD Streamz is an IPTV service provider that offers 6500 live channels, TV shows, and on-demand videos. It lets you stream the major sports channels and international channels in high quality. With its standard plan, you can stream BD Streamz on 4 different devices simultaneously. However, if you want to stream the video on demand, you need to get a separate package. You can get its subscription by making payments through Google Pay, Amazon Pay, CassApp, Venmo, Zelle, and credit or debit cards.
BD Streamz offers an M3U URL and external player support and is compatible with the popular IPTV players. Further, you can also use its apk file to install the BD Streamz standalone app. BD Streamz is compatible with Android and iOS devices. So, we have explained the step-by-step methods to install and stream BD Streamz on Android, iOS, Smart TV, PC, and Amazon Firestick.
Use a VPN while Streaming IPTV
You need to use a VPN while streaming content from the unregistered IPTV service providers as they may contain content that will lead to copyright infringement issues. A VPN will mask your IP address so that no hackers and private agencies can track your online activity. So use the best VPN such as ExpressVPN and IPVanish to ensure you are safe when you are streaming IPTV.
Is BD Streamz Legal
We can’t find or ensure whether an IPTV service provider is legal or illegal. Generally, the IPTV service providers may deliver the content without a proper license. In addition, the BD Streamz IPTV service provider is not available on major app stores like Play Store and App Store. So it is the end-users responsibility for the content they stream via the IPTV service providers.
BD Streamz Subscriptions
|1 Month Plan||$10/ month|
|3 Month Plan||$8.67/ month|
|6 Month Plan||$8.33/ month|
|12 Month Plan||$7.50/ month|
How to Sign Up to BD Streamz
1. Initially, open a web browser on your device.
2. Navigate to the BD Streamz official website (bdstreamz.site).
3. Scroll down and select the subscription plans.
4. Once you decide, click the Order Now button.
5. Next, review the plan and tap the Checkout button.
6. Enter the billing information in the given form to complete the payment process.
7. Once the signup process is over, your login details such as username, password, and M3U URL will be sent to you via the registered email address.
How to Stream BD Streamz on Android Devices
1. First, open the Google Play Store on your device.
2. Search for the GSE Smart IPTV using the on-screen keyboard.
3. Pick the app and click the Install button to download the app.
4. After installing the app, tap on the Open button to launch the app.
5. Next, click the Menu icon at the top left corner.
6. Hit the +(Add) icon at the bottom of the screen.
7. Enter your Playlist Name and the Playlist URL in the given field.
8. Once you enter, click the Add button.
9. Wait while the URL is processing.
10 Finally, select the channel and stream it on your Android device.
How to Watch BD Streamz on iOS Devices
1. Navigate to the App Store on your iOS device.
2. Search and install the TVTap IPTV player app.
3. After installing the app, launch it on your device.
4. Now, select Add Playlist and click Upload with FTP.
5. Type the M3U URL of BD Streamz in the given field and tap the Enter button.
6. The list of channels associated with your account will load on the screen.
7. Now, choose your favorite channel and stream it on your device.
How to Install BD Streamz on Firestick
1. Launch your Firestick home screen.
2. Select Find and click the Search tile.
3. Type Downloader on the search bar.
4. Select the app and click the Download button.
5. Once the app is installed, tap the Open button to launch the app.
6. Get back to the Firestick home screen and hit the Settings icon.
7. Select My Fire TV > Developer options> Install unknown apps > Turn on the downloader to install the third-party app.
8. Now, open the Downloader app, and click the Home tab.
9. Enter the download link of Filelinked in the URL field.
10. Click the Go button to download the Filelinked apk file.
11. Once the apk file is downloaded, click the Install button to install the app.
12. After installing the app, tap the Open button to launch the app.
13. Navigate to the Firestick home screen and click the Settings icon.
14. Select My Fire TV > Developer options> Install unknown apps > Turn on Filelinked
14. Next, open the Filelinked app and enter the BD Streamz Filelinked code 67083597.
15. Then, enter pin 1518 and click the Continue button.
16. The Filelinked store will open up on the screen. Tap on the Dismiss button.
17. Select the BD Streamz apk from the menu and hit the Download icon.
18. After downloading the apk file, click on the Install button.
19. Once the app is downloaded, launch the app on your device.
20. Tap the Add New Account on the home screen.
21. Type your account details and click the Add Account button.
22. Next, select your user profile.
23. The live channels and on-demand videos will load on the screen.
24. Finally, stream your favorite live channel on your device.
How to Download BD Streamz on Android TV
1. Download the BD Streamz apk on your PC.
2. After downloading, copy it to the USB drive.
3. Now, connect the USB drive to your Smart TV.
4. Go to Android Settings >> select Apps & Restrictions >> select Install Unknown Apps >> select Turn On.
5. Navigate to the File Manager and select the USB drive.
6. Open the apk file and click the Install button to install the app.
7. Once the app is installed, tap the Open button to launch the app.
8. Login with your account details.
9. Finally, select your favorite live channel and stream it on your Andriod Smar TV.
How to Get BD Streamz on PC
1. First, download the BD Streamz apk file from any trusted website.
2. Next, install the BlueStacks Emulator on your PC (https://www.bluestacks.com/).
3. Once the installation process is over, launch the emulator on your device.
4. Login with your Google account.
5. Tap on the Kebab icon next to the installed apps.
6. Click the Install apk from the menu and locate the apk file.
7. Hit the Open button to install the apk file.
8. After installing the app, launch the app on your device.
9. Login with your account details.
10. Select the channel and stream it on your PC.
BD Streamz Channel List
BD Streamz offers 6500 live channels, including local and international channels in all categories such as sports, kids, news, music, and entertainment. We have listed some of the live channels offered by BD Streamz below.
- HF Network
BD Streamz Alternatives
BD Streamz IPTV service provider is currently down. So you can try out the IPTV service providers mentioned below as an alternative for this IPTV service provider.
- Cobra IPTV
- Clear Vision IPTV
- Fusion IPTV
- Dynasty IPTV
- Vibe TV IPTV
- EPG IPTV
BD Streamz IPTV offers 24/7 customer support via live chat, email, and customer portal. So the support team will always be ready to answer your queries through the Live chat, and you can contact them through email at any time. If you are unable to connect via live chat, you can fill out the contact us form on the official site. The support team will get back to you as soon as possible.
BD Streamz IPTV Review
BD Streamz is a low-cost IPTV service provider available in the market that offers good customer support. But BD Streamz is currently down, and we are not sure when it will be back. Since it is currently unavailable, the BD customers started trying the other IPTV service providers. Anyways when it returns, you can try out its trial at $2 and then go for its subscription. Meanwhile, you can take a look at the other IPTVs like Clearstreamz IPTV, Vue Media IPTV, and Beyond Streamz IPTV.