Boss TV IPTV is one of many IPTV providers available right now. You will get access to more than 7000 live TV channels from different countries, premium cable channels, local channels, Latino channels, and more. With the Boss IPTV channel list, you will never have to compromise on streaming PPV, adult content, etc., as long you have access to Boss IPTV. In addition, you will also get on-demand movies & TV shows, and thus, it works as the best cable TV replacement. Let’s dive into the signup and installation steps for the Boss TV app.
Why Need a VPN to Stream IPTV?
The video content available in the IPTV portals is not certified content. By streaming it, you are risking your privacy. To protect your online data, we suggest you use a VPN. Premium VPNs like NordVPN and CyberGhost VPN is available for all devices and protect your personal information with advanced security protocols. You can even unblock the location-specific titles.
How to Sign Up for Boss TV IPTV
(1) On your laptop or smartphone, go to the Boss TV IPTV website (https://bossvido.com/).
(2) Click Subscription Prices on the top of the webpage.
(3) The IPTV offers eight subscription plans. Choose your preferred Boss IPTV price or package. If you want, you can also select the trial pack, which costs $5 for 24 hrs.
(4) On the next screen, provide your personal information and scroll down.
(5) Accept the Terms and Conditions and choose your payment method.
(6) Once the payment is made, you will get your Boss IPTV credentials to the registered mail ID.
How to Install Boss TV IPTV on Firestick
As of now, there is no Boss TV IPTV apk file available. So, you need to install the Filelinked app and then install the IPTV app with the Filelinked code.
Install Downloader on Firestick
(1) Click the Search tile under the Find menu on the Firestick Home screen.
(2) The on-screen keyboard will appear. Type Downloader and search.
(3) Choose the Downloader app from the Apps & Games category.
(4) Click the Download icon to install the Downloader app on your Fire TV.
Enable Unknown Sources
(1) Turn on your Firestick, and select the Settings icon on the Fire TV’s Home screen.
(2) Choose the My Fire TV option or Devices option.
(3) Click on the Developer options from the list of options.
(4) Select the Install Unknown Apps option.
(5) Select the Downloader. Click the Turn On option.
Install Boss TV IPTV on Firestick using Filelinked
(1) Click the Downloader app icon on the Fire TV home to launch it.
(2) Go to the http bar and type the Filelinked app’s download link https://filelinked.com. When you finish typing, click the Go button.
(3) Click the Install button and Open button to start the Filelinked app.
(4) Now, enter the Filelinked code for Boss TV IPTV 27642522 on the Enter Code box. Then, click the Continue button.
(5) Click the Download button corresponding to the Boss TV.
(6) Install the IPTV app and open it.
(7) Sign in with your Boss IPTV credentials and watch your favorite content.
How to Install Boss IPTV on Smartphones
Android and iOS device users can get access to Boss IPTV with the help of an IPTV player like IPTV Smarters, GSE Smart IPTV, Xtream IPTV, etc.
(1) Unlock your Android or iOS smartphone and open the respective App Stores.
(2) Search for Smarters Player Lite on the Play Store and IPTV Smarters on the App Store.
(3) Select the same app when you get the suggestions.
(4) Click on the Install or Get button to download the IPTV player on your handheld.
(5) After the installation, select Open to launch the app.
(6) Provide the user name and password as you received to log in to the Boss IPTV on your smartphone.
(7) Select any title of your choice to start streaming it on your Android or iOS device.
How to Access Boss TV IPTV on Web
Since the IPTV app is not available, you can’t install it on smartphones, PCs, and smart TVs. Instead, you can use the IPTV website to watch live TV and on-demand content.
(1) On your smartphone or smart TV, go to the Boss TV IPTV streaming website.
(2) Enter your IPTV credentials and click the Login button.
(3) Once the webpage is loaded, you will get all the IPTV contents on your device.
The IPTV has only one way of customer support, Email support. You need to enter the username, email, and your queries in the Contact Us form. You will get a reply from the customer executive in two business days. Boss TV IPTV is lagging in the customer support section compared to other IPTV providers.
Boss TV Review
Boss TV IPTV is worth the money as far as contents are considered. But the lack of app and minimal customer support are the concerns on this IPTV. If you are okay with the web browser streaming and the limited customer support, you can go for the subscription. First, buy the one-day pack or monthly pack. If you are satisfied with the services, buy the long-term plan. There are other IPTV providers like Kemo IPTV and Tugo IPTV.