If you want nearly 8000+ live TV channels along with video on demand to stream, you will definitely need to try Clear Vision IPTV. With this IPTV service provider, you can get more Sports Channels, International Channels, Popular News Networks, PPV, and EPG. All channels are available in HD and SD quality. The channels are neatly divided into multiple categories like Entertainment, Kids, Music, etc. Now follow along to know more about this IPTV service provider.
Why do you need a VPN while streaming IPTV?
While streaming with an IPTV Service Provider, it becomes extremely necessary to use a VPN to prevent your data and information. A VPN will encrypt your IP address through a different server from another place. So using a VPN can help IPTV users in various ways, like bypassing geo-restrictions and protecting their privacy and location. There are lots of best VPN for IPTV and you can choose any of them to stay private and anonymous.
Is Clear Vision IPTV Legal
When it comes to legality, we cannot be sure whether the IPTV app is legal or not. But it is better to be safe while using the apps when you can’t tell whether the app has got pirated content or not. If it got any pirated content streaming, then it will lead to copyright infringement issues. Make sure to use a VPN like IPVanish or Bitdefender to get an additional layer of protection while streaming.
How to Sign up for Clear Vision IPTV
(1) Launch the official site of the Clear Vision IPTV on your phone or computer.
(2) Scroll down to the IPTV Plans.
(3) Select the plan you want and click on the Order Now button.
(4) On the next screen, choose the Plan, and click Order Now again.
(5) Click Continue, and on the following screen, click Checkout.
(6) On the Registration Screen, fill in all the mandatory information.
(7) Enter the Account Password, Billing Address, and Payment Details, and finally, click on the Complete Order button.
(8) That is it. You will be followed up with emails after the successful payment.
Clear Vision IPTV Channels List
The channels are neatly categorized under various categories, and here are some examples.
- EU – France General
- France News
- France Entertainment
- Bein Sports
- France Sports
- Bein Entertainment
- US A&E
- US TLC
How to Get Clear Vision IPTV on Android
(1) Open the Play Store app on your Android phone or tablet.
(2) Tap on the Search box and type GSE Smart IPTV.
(3) Select the app from the search results.
(4) Tap the Install button on the app installation screen.
(5) Once the app is installed, open the app.
(6) Tap the Add (+) button on the screen.
(7) Select the Add M3U URL option.
(8) On the given field, enter the M3U URL of Clear Vision IPTV and add any desired name.
(9) Tap Add and wait for the content to load.
How to Play Clear Vision IPTV on Firestick
(1) Click on the Find option from the home screen after connecting it to WiFi.
(2) Select Search, and on the search field, type VLC Media Player.
(3) On the app info screen, click on the Get button.
(4) Select Open to launch the app.
(5) Choose Browsing from the left side pane.
(6) On the next screen, click on the Stream option.
(7) Enter the M3U URL from Clear Vision IPTV and click Stream again.
(8) The content will start loading on your device.
How to Watch Clear Vision IPTV on iOS
(1) Open the App Store and search for the IPTV Smarters Pro.
(2) Get the app and install it on your iOS device.
(3) Tap Open to launch the app.
(4) Enter the following details: Any Name, Username, Password, and the M3U URL of Clear Vision IPTV.
(5) Click Add User, and the content will start loading for you to stream.
How to Add Clear Vision IPTV to Smart TV
(1) Open the Play Store app and search for the Downloader app.
(2) Install the Downloader app on your Android Smart TV.
(3) Now go to the Settings app on your TV and choose the Security and Restrictions option.
(4) Now turn on the Unknown Sources option.
(5) Select Ok on the warning window.
(6) Now, open the Downloader, and on the URL field, enter apk.siptv.app.
(7) Click Go, and once the app is downloaded, install the Smart TV app.
(8) Open the app and note down the MAC address.
(9) Then go to https://siptv.app/mylist/ from any web browser.
(10) Enter the MAC address and the M3U URL of Clear Vision IPTV.
(11) Verify that you are not a robot and click Send.
(12) Refresh the app on your TV.
(13) The channels list will appear on the home screen.
How to Watch Clear Vision IPTV on PC
(1) Install the BlueStacks app on your PC from its website.
(2) Sign in to your Google Account.
(3) Click on the Play Store icon.
(4) Search for the XCIPTV and install it on your PC.
(5) Open the app and enter the Playlist URL, playlist username, and password.
(6) Click Connect and choose the Video Player.
(7) Wait for the content to load. Once done, you can start streaming.
Alternatives to Clear Vision IPTV
If you are looking for some Clean Vision IPTV alternatives, here are some:
- Dozen IPTV with 18000+ live TV channels
- IPTV Univision with 8000+ live TV channels
- Marvel IPTV with 7000+ live TV channels
- Sportz TV IPTV with 6000+ live TV channels
- Ocean IPTV with 8000+ live TV channels
Clear Vision IPTV Not Working: Fixes to Try
If Clear Vision IPTV is not working on the device in which you are streaming you can try the following troubleshooting methods:
- Check for the internet connection. If the connection is slow or lost, the IPTV cannot connect to its server.
- Clear some Storage Space or Caches to save some space for streaming IPTV without any hanging.
- Restart the device in which you are streaming or restart the app.
- Uninstall and reinstall the app.
- If nothing helps, make sure to reset the device.
Clear Vision IPTV does offer customer support 24/7. You can visit their official website and fill up the online contact form, and you will be replied to as soon as possible. Or you can even contact customer support by email too.
Clear Vision IPTV Review
With a plethora of features, Clear Vision is one of the IPTV service providers that you can try. It is compatible with various IPTV Players and also comes with External Player Support. But if you are looking into the price, it is a bit costlier than many other IPTV service providers. And there is no appropriate app in any of the major app stores, so make sure to use a VPN and anti-virus to get the best results. You can also try some other IPTV service providers like Sapphire Secure IPTV and Orange IPTV.