DC Streams IPTV is a subscription-based IPTV provider with both live TV channels and on-demand content. It has more than 10000 live TV channels from countries like the US, Canada, the Caribbean, Germany, Mexico, Nicaragua, India, Japan, Russia, Brazil, Indonesia, and more. In addition to these channels, it also has 1000+ movies and TV series as on-demand content, PPV, and more. It allows you to catch up on missed TV series for up to 4 days. This IPTV is compatible with Android, Firestick, Smart TV devices, and more. The live channels and on-demand content are from categories like Kids, Entertainment, Movies, News, Music, and more, and genres like Comedy, Thriller, War, History, Romance, Teen, and a lot more.
Why Use VPN for Streaming IPTV?
Since most countries around the world consider IPTV to be illegal, streaming IPTV in these countries is not only impossible but also punishable by law. You will always be in a dilemma whether the IPTV is legal or not. It is necessary to use VPN when streaming DC Streams IPTV as it can help you hide your IP address and location from ISPs, hackers, and others. You can use VPN to unblock the geo-restrictions set by these countries and stream IPTV in their countries. It can also be used to protect your data and privacy.
The IPTV offers you multiple plans to choose from, and they are:
|Plan||1 Connection||2 Connections||4 Connections|
|1 Month Plan||$13.00||$16.00||$20.00|
|3 Months Plan||$26.00||$33.00||$43.00|
|6 Months Plan||$46.00||$60.00||$80.00|
|12 Months Plan||$85.00||$96.00||$115.00|
How to Subscribe to DC Streams IPTV
1. From any of your devices, visit DC Streams IPTV’s official website.
2. Scroll down to DC Streams Live Services and choose the plan you want.
3. Select Order in the subscription plan and click Checkout on the Review & Checkout page.
4. On the Checkout page, enter your details like Name, Email, and more, and select Complete Order.
5. Once the subscription is done, select Complete Order.
How to Get DC Streams IPTV on Android Devices
1. Switch on your Android device and open Settings.
2. Click on Security, and under Device administration, enable Unknown sources.
3. Return to the home screen and select the browser to open.
4. Search for DC Streams IPTV and choose the official website.
5. Navigate to the end of the page and select Download Apk.
6. Select DCStreamsLive.apk, and the apk file will be downloaded on your Android device.
7. Go to File Explorer and open the IPTV apk file.
8. Click on Install, and the IPTV app will be installed on your Android device.
9. Open the DC Streams IPTV app and sign in using your account details.
10. Enjoy streaming your favorite channels on your Android device.
How to Watch DC Streams IPTV on Firestick
1. Turn on your Firestick device, and on the home screen, select the Find tab.
2. Select Search and enter Downloader on the search bar.
3. Choose the Downloader app from the results and click on Download to install the app on Firestick.
4. Go back to the home screen and select Settings.
5. Click on My Fire TV and select Developer Options.
6. Select Install Unknown apps. Choose the Downloader app and enable it.
7. Open the Downloader app and enter the URL of the OTT Navigator IPTV apk file.
8. Click on Go, and the app will be downloaded on your device.
9. Select Install and wait for the installation to be done.
10. Launch the OTT Navigator IPTV app and type the M3U URL of the DC Streams IPTV.
11. Start watching live TV channels on Firestick.
How to Stream DC Streams IPTV on Smart TV
1. Power on your Smart TV and go to the App Store.
2. Click on the Search bar and type IPTV Smarters.
3. Choose the app from the search results and click on Install/Get.
4. The app will be installed on your TV, and launch the IPTV Smarters app.
5. Enter your Username, Password, and M3U URL of DC Streams IPTV and click on Add User.
6. Enjoy watching your favorite live TV channels on your Smart TV.
How to Get DC Streams IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
1. Turn on your Windows/ Mac PC and launch the browser.
2. Search for DC Streams IPTV and select the IPTVHosting website from the search results.
3. Click on Web Player and enter the Username and Password of the IPTV.
4. Select Login and start streaming IPTV content on your PC.
How to Watch DC Streams IPTV on Mag Devices
1. Switch on your MAG device and select Settings on the home screen.
2. Choose System Settings and click on Servers.
3. Select Portals. Type DC Streams IPTV and M3U URL of the IPTV in the Portal name and URL section.
4. Click on Save, and your MAG Device will restart. After restarting, the IPTV contents will be available.
5. Choose the content you want and enjoy streaming it on your device.
How to Stream DC Streams IPTV on Kodi
1. Get the Kodi app on your streaming device and launch the Kodi app.
2. On the right side of the home screen, click on the TV option and select Enter add-on browser.
3. Select PVR IPTV Simple Client from the list of add-ons and click on Configure.
4. Choose General and select Location.
5. Click on the drop-down option and select Remote Path (Internet address). Select OK.
6. Choose the M3U Play List URL and type the M3U URL of DC Streams. Click OK.
7. Select Enable and click on Channels. The IPTV contents will be loaded on your Kodi app.
8. Start streaming your favorite content on Kodi.
How to Stream DC Streams IPTV on iOS Devices
1. Unlock your iOS device and launch the App Store.
2. Search for 247 IPTV and choose the app from the results.
3. Click Get, and the app will be installed on your device.
4. Launch the 247 IPTV app and enter the Username, Password, and M3U URL of the DC Streams IPTV.
5. Select Login and enjoy watching live TV channels, movies, and TV shows on your iOS device.
DC Streams offers you world-class customer service. You can contact Customer service if there are any issues with your IPTV. You can contact them through Email or Telegram, whose details are available on the official website.
DC Streams IPTV Review
DC Streams IPTV is an excellent IPTV provider where you can live TV channels, movies, TV shows, and more in HD and UHD quality. It has a dedicated support team that makes sure that you have an uninterrupted streaming experience. You can stream the IPTV content on the official IPTV player, third-party IPTV player, or through a web player. It has 10GBps of servers located worldwide, allowing you to stream the content without any buffering issues. It also has a server uptime of 99.99%.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What to do when DC Streams IPTV not working?
You can check the device’s internet connection when the IPTV is not working. The other fixes are restarting the streaming device, verifying the login credentials, and reinstalling the app on the device.
2. What are the alternatives for DC Streams IPTV?
The alternative IPTV are Empire IPTV, Ultimate IPTV, Wish IPTV, Edge IPTV, King IPTV, and many more.