Falcon IPTV is a premium streaming service packed with plenty of TV channels, VOD, and PPV content. It is one of the fewest IPTVs based in Arabia and offers more than 4000+ live TV channels and on-demand content from different countries. Though the Falcon IPTV app is based in Arabia, it also offers live TV channels from other countries like the USA, UK, Canada, etc. In addition, it will bring you the latest movies and TV shows at no additional cost. Check out the article to know more about Falcon IPTV review, pricing, and installation guide.
Highlights of Falcon IPTV
- Falcon IPTV comprises more than 4000 TV channels in different categories such as News, Entertainment, Local, International, etc.
- The users can stream Falcon IPTV on any IPTV player that supports M3U URL.
- The IPTV is equipped with an EPG Guide.
- In addition to TV channels, it also provides 29000+ VOD content and sporting events.
- The PPV features also come with certain video content.
- The IPTV is supported on all platforms, including Android, Smart TV, Firestick, and PC.
- The users can add their favorite movies and TV channels to the Favorites list.
Role of VPN in Streaming IPTV
VPN is the best way to hide your online activity and geo-spoof location. You can use VPNs like NordVPN and ProtonVPN to change your location with ease. One of the added advantages of using the VPN is that you can also protect your IP address, and no one will track your online logs. A premium VPN will unblock the ISP throttling, and thus, you can stream videos without any buffering issues.
Falcon TV IPTV Subscription Plans
It provides a 1-day free trial to the new users. The users can sign up for a free trial on the Falcon IPTV official website. Falcon IPTV offers three types of subscription plans that are listed below.
- Personal: $70/year
- Reseller: $45/year
- Restream: $2/connection
How to Sign Up for Falcon IPTV
(1) On your Smartphone or PC, open a browser and visit the Falcon IPTV website to register your account (falcontv.info).
(2) Click the Pricing tab displayed at the top.
(3) Three types of subscriptions will be available on Falcon TV IPTV. Choose your desired subscription plan and follow the on-screen prompts to complete the payment process.
(4) After completing the payment successfully, you will receive the Falcon IP TV login credentials like username, password, M3U URL, etc., over email.
Falcon TV Channels List
Falcon IPTV includes 4000+ TV channels of different categories. It includes movies, music, sports, news, documentary, food, kids, entertainment, etc. Some of them are listed below.
|News||CBS, NBC, ABC, FOX, etc.|
|Sports||WWE Network, Box Nation, ESPN, UFC Boxing, Star Sports, BEIN Sports, NFL, NHL, etc.|
|Entertainment||Food Network, TLC, Cooking Channel, Sky One, Sky Arts, Sky Two, etc.|
How to Watch Falcon IPTV on Android Devices
(1) Open the Play Store app on your smartphone and search for the Smarters Player Lite app.
(2) Select the Smarters Player Lite app from the search results.
(3) Make a tap on the Install button to download the app from the Google Play Store.
Note: There is no Falcon IPTV Apk available separately.
(4) When the installation is completed, tap the Open button to launch the IPTV Smarters Player on your Android device.
(5) Enter your Falcon IPTV username and password to watch your favorite live TV content.
How to Stream Falcon IPTV on iOS Devices
1) Turn on your iOS device and connect it to a stable internet connection.
2) Launch the App Store app and search for IPTV Smarters.
3) Select the IPTV Smarters app from the search results and click the Get button to install the app.
4) After installing the app, open it on your iPhone or iPad.
5) Fill in the login credentials on the respective fields, and tap Add User to setup Falcon IPTV.
6) Now, watch your favorite video content of Falcon TV on your iOS device.
How to Install and Stream Falcon IPTV on Firestick
The Falcon TV app isn’t available on the Amazon App Store. You have to sideload the app with the Downloader. By using the Downloader app, you can download the apk file on your Firestick. But for that, you need to turn on the Install Unknown Apps option on your Firestick Settings. To do that, follow the procedure below.
(1) Power on your Firestick-connected TV.
(2) Navigate to the Find tab and click Search.
(3) Search for Downloader using the on-screen keyboard.
(4) Select the Downloader app from the search suggestion.
(5) Click on the Download icon to install the Downloader app.
(6) On the Fire TV home screen, click the Gear-shaped icon.
(7) Hit the tile My Fire TV and tap the Developer options.
(8) Click the option Install Unknown Apps and hit the toggle button next to the downloader app.
(9) Open the Downloader app and follow the on-screen instructions to get into the app.
(10) Tap the URL box and enter the Smarters Player Lite apk download link (https://www.iptvsmarters.com/smarters.apk). After that, click the Go button.
(11) Now, select the Install button to download the app.
(12) Then, tap the Open button to launch the IPTV Smarters app.
(13) Fill in your Falcon TV username and password to set up and enjoy streaming your favorite movies and TV series.
How to Get Falcon IPTV on Smart TV
You can download the IPTV Smarters app directly from the App Store on LG and Samsung Smart TVs. If the IPTV Smarters app is not available on the app store, you can download the IPTV Smarters apk file by using the steps listed below.
Note: IPTV Smarters Pro has released its lite version called Smarters Player Lite.
(1) On your Smart TV, navigate to Settings and enable Unknown Sources.
(2) Open a browser on your Smart TV and visit the IPTV Smarters website.
(3) Select the Download Now button to download the file and install the Smarters Player Lite app on your Smart TV.
(4) After the installtion, open the app.
(5) Use the Falcon TV IPTV login credentials and watch your desired video content.
How to Stream Falcon IPTV on PC – Windows or Mac
(1) Open your desired web browser on your Windows PC or Mac.
(2) Go to the IPTV Smarters website and download the installer file for Windows or Mac.
(3) Install the .exe or.dmg file on your Windows or Mac PC.
(4) Enter the M3U link of Falcon TV and enjoy streaming movies, TV shows, sports, etc.
Falcon IPTV offers 24/7 customer support through mail and Skype. In addition to this, the users can also clarify their doubts on the website Chatbox. If the Falcon TV is not working on any player, you can contact them using mail to get an immediate response.
Falcon TV is one of the most reliable IPTV services that offer video content at an affordable cost. To stream Falcon IPTV, you can either use the IPTV Smarters player or any other IPTV player of your choice. But make sure that the IPTV player you are using is M3U URL supported. If you’re looking for some other IPTV service, you can try IPTV services like Lool IPTV, Philo IPTV, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Falcon IPTV?
It is a subscription-based IPTV service provider with which you can watch live TV and on-demand titles.
Is Falcon IPTV legal?
We aren’t sure if Falcon IPTV is legit or not, as it isn’t available on the majority of app stores. So, there is a high chance for Falcon IPTV to fetch legal and illegal titles.
Can I download Falcon IPTV?
No. You cannot download Falcon IPTV as it isn’t available on any app stores.
Is Falcon IPTV down?
Since the service isn’t officially available, you might find a downside or server down issue.