- 7 x 24 Hours
- If a 24-hour free trial is not enough, please order this 7Days Package at a small amount of USD10 to try more days.
- This 7Days Trial Package does not support refunds.
- USD10 Coupon was available for 6 months & 12 months when the 7Days package ended
- USD10 for 7 days Trial
Amazon FireStick is already equipped with popular streaming services, another category you can explore on the FireStick is IPTV applications. IPTV stands for Internet Protocol Television, which allows users to stream TV shows over the Internet. There are many IPTV services available for FireStick. Among them, SS IPTV stands out.
In this article, you will learn what SS IPTV is and how to install and set up SS IPTV on FireStick. There are many IPTV services for FireStick. Among these services, SS IPTV is favored for its simplicity. Before we get into the installation guide, let’s understand what SS IPTV is.
What is SS IPTV?
SS IPTV (Simple Smart IPTV) is a free multiplayer gaming service that streams video and TV channels over the Internet on your Smart TV or Smart streaming devices such as Roku or FireStick. The application integrates with hundreds of IPTV operators and allows users to access content provided by selected IPTV operators.
SS IPTV Features
- This is a free IPTV service that gives you complete access to all of its content free.
- You can easily add and change playlist positions.
- SS IPTV supports universal playlist formats such as M3U, XSPF, ASX, and PLS.
- Simple Smart IPTV has built-in parental control to keep away from restricted content.
- You can set the time range for automatic channel switching.
SS IPTV Compatible Devices
- SS IPTV Android Apk is available as an official Android app, which you can download directly from the Google Play Store.
- SS IPTV can be installed from the official LG store. It’s a well-supported app for LG Smart TVS (webOS) so you can watch all its content in your living room.
- The SS IPTV is compatible with Samsung Smart TVS but is not officially available on the Samsung App Store. The only way to use it is to download the SS IPTV APK and side-load it via a USB drive.
- SS IPTV for Firestick, SSiptv is not available on Amazon Store, so SS IPTV must be installed on Firestick from the Downloader application.
Today’s tutorial focuses on installing SS IPTV on Firestick. If you want to learn more about installing SS IPTV on Android, LG, and Samsung Smart TVS, you can click here to see the full install tutorial.
How to install and configure SS IPTV on Firestick?
SS IPTV is only an IPTV player and does not contain any IPTV content. If you want to play the videos in your playlist, you must choose a premium IPTV subscription for your SS IPTV, such as a ForeverPro IPTV Subscription. Users can try out free trial opportunities, and users can see their favorite channel list in advance, which is very friendly.
Here we break down the three steps for playing IPTV streaming services on your SS IPTV.
Step 1: How to get a free trial of ForeverPro IPTV?
The ForeverPro premium IPTV subscription offers users the possibility to order an IPTV Test within 24 hours to learn about all channels and VOD series movies and series to ensure stability. You will be able to judge for yourself the quality of their servers before ordering subscriptions.
1- Try IPTV for free by chatting with customer service on WhatsApp
2- Reply to customer service and let them know the type of device you are using and the country you are testing and the playlist format you have chosen, such as Firestick, UK IPTV, M3U Link, or Xtream Code API.
3- Finally, customer service will open the IPTV free trial test code for you in time. Please note that it is a necessary step to activate the IPTV list with the IPTV player.
Step 2: How to install SS IPTV on Firestick?
SS IPTV is not available on Amazon Store, so we have to install SS IPTV on Firestick from the Downloader application. Here are the steps for installing SS IPTV on Firestick.
1- First Open Unknown Sources: Settings>> My fireTV, click “Developer Options”>>Open “Apps from Unknown Sources” >> download “Downloader”.
2- Start your FireStick. Go to the search on the home screen.
3- Scroll down and select Search. Enter the Downloader.
4- Select the corresponding program and click Download to install it on your device.
5- Then open Downloader, select the URL box, enter the SS IPTV download link: https://www.foreverproiptv.com/ssiptv/,and click the GO button.
6- Wait a few minutes and click install SS IPTV application.
7- Remove APK files after successful installation, SS IPTV has been downloaded to your Firestick device.
8- Next, add IPTV content to SS IPTV.
Step 3: How to add ForeverPro IPTV Subscription on SS IPTV?
1- Start SS IPTV and go to Settings.
2- Click the content option in the menu on the left.
3- Now select “External Playlist” subscription.
4- Then select “Add Button” and enter the playlist title and link sent to you by ForeverPro IPTV customer service in the required field. (The M3U playlist will be found in your IPTV subscription email.)
5- Finally, click the “Save” option. Your playlist will now appear in a folder on the application’s home screen.
SS IPTV FAQS
Is SS IPTV legal?
It was a hit and miss. Some of the content you are trying to stream over IPTV may be illegal in your area. That’s why we ask our readers to choose a VPN like ExpressVPN to hide IP addresses.
What is an IPTV provider?
A provider is a company that provides limited distribution of streaming media content, usually through its own physical network, region, or city. In most cases, a separate contract is required between you and the provider to start using the content.
Why do I need a Firestick?
It acts as a home base for all your entertainment needs.
It provides you access to all the TV and movie apps out there and you can pick and choose which ones you want and then organize them accordingly. And it’s incredibly easy to set up and to use.