IPTV Smart Purple Player is an IPTV Player where you can stream movies, TV shows, live tv channels, and more. Unlike other IPTV players, where the IPTV does not provide any content, this IPTV provides you with movies, tv shows, live channels, etc. It has live tv channels in different categories like Sports, Music, Entertainment, Religion, News, and more. You can also stream movies of different genres like Comedy, Romance, Mystery, Thriller, War, etc. You can stream this application on Android, Firestick, Smart TV, PC, etc. Follow the methods below to know how to install this IPTV on various devices.
Features of IPTV Smart Purple Player
- Supports both M3U Playlists and Xtreme Code API
- It has a built-in VPN service
- Supports content in multiple format file
- Use Parental Control to lock and unlock channels
- Allows you to stream content in 4K
- Supports Subtitles and Dual Audio to change the Audio language
- It is user friendly and easy to navigate
- Has EPG, Favorites, Search, Playlist, and other functions
- Supports built-in players and external media players
Why Use VPN for IPTV Smart Purple Player
The reason we use VPNs is to protect our data and privacy. We can also use it to bypass geo-restrictions set by any country and remain anonymous when streaming the IPTV. You can use VPN to hide your IP address and location from hackers or other threats online. You can try premium VPNs like NordVPN, IPVanish, or use the built-VPN when streaming content on Smart Purple Player.
How to Sign Up for Purple Player
Since it is a free IPTV Player, it doesn’t require any signup process. The user can install the app and start using it directly on compatible devices without providing the username and password.
How to Install IPTV Smart Purple Player on Android Devices
1. Turn on your Android device and select Play Store.
2. Enter IPTV Smart Purple Player on the search bar.
3. Choose the app from the search results and click on Install to download it from the Play Store.
4. The app will be installed on your Android TV, and open the IPTV app.
5. Click on Skip on the Sign In page. Enter the M3U Playlist of the IPTV provider or choose the available channels.
6. Enjoy streaming the IPTV content by using the Purple app on Android.
How to Stream IPTV Smart Purple Player on Firestick
1. Launch your Firestick and connect it to the internet. Go to the Find tab and select Search.
2. Enter Downloader on the search bar and choose the app from the suggestion list.
3. Click on Download to install the app on your Firestick.
4. Press Home on your Firestick device to return to the home screen.
5. Select Settings and choose My Fire TV.
6. Click on Developer Options and select Install Unknown Apps.
7. Choose the Downloader app and enable it.
8. Now, launch your Downloader app and enter the URL of the IPTV Smart Purple Player apk.
9. Select Go, and the app will be downloaded on your Firestick.
10 Click on Install and wait for the installation to finish.
11. Open the IPTV app. Select the content you want on the player or enter the M3U Playlist from the IPTV provider.
12. You can now stream the content on your Firestick device.
How to Download IPTV Smart Purple Player on Windows and Mac PC
1. Select the browser on your PC and enter IPTV Smart Purple Player on the search bar.
2. Choose the official website (https://purplesmarttv.com/). Scroll down and select Download app for Windows if you are a Windows user, or select Download for Mac OS if you are a Mac user.
3. Click on the downloaded file and select Install.
4. Once the installation is done, launch the IPTV app.
5. Enter the M3U Playlist from the IPTV provider or choose the content available on the IPTV Player.
6. Enjoy streaming the IPTV content on your PC.
How to Watch IPTV Smart Purple Player on Android TV
1. Switch on your Android TV and select Apps on the home screen.
2. Navigate to Play Store and enter IPTV Smart Purple Player on the search bar.
3. Choose the app from the results and click on Install on the Play Store to begin its installation.
4. Wait for the installation to get over and launch the IPTV app.
5. Choose the content you want on the IPTV Player or enter the M3U Playlist of the IPTV provider.
6. Start streaming your favorite on your Android TV.
How to Get IPTV Smart Purple Player on Apple Devices
1. Launch the App Store on your iPhone/iPad/Apple TV.
2. Enter Purple Playlist Player on the search bar and choose the app from the suggestion list.
3, Click on Get to install the app on your device from the App Store.
4. Open the IPTV app. Enter the M3U Playlist from the IPTV providers or choose the content you want on the IPTV Player.
5. Start streaming your favorite content on your iOS or Apple devices.
If your IPTV is not working, you can contact Customer Support to solve the problem. You can contact them by filling out the contact form available on the official website, and you will receive a reply within 2-3 business days. You can also contact them through Voice Chat, Email, or Phone. The best part with Purple Player is it is one of the IPTV players to support live chat.
Use the methods available here to install IPTV Smart Purple Player on your device and stream your favorite content. This IPTV Player is one of the few IPTVs with its content and the ability to stream content from other IPTV providers using the M3U Playlists/Xtreme Codes API. You can also try other IPTV players like Xtream IPTV Player or MyIPTV Player.