IPTV Smarters Pro is one of the best and most reliable options among the many IPTV providers as it plays both live and on-demand titles. It is a subscription-based IPTV Player that has live and on-demand channels from most countries. IPTV Smarters Pro lets you access channel playlists from different IPTV subscriptions. It provides six subscription plans and one of the fewest IPTV players to offer a free trial. You can test the IPTV for a day without any cost. So to watch all the channels without any issues, you can buy a subscription.
Further, the IPTV requires M3U Playlists or Xtream Codes API to stream the desired IPTV services. The users can let enjoy watching 10000 IPTV channels in full HD, HD, and UHD quality with a stable internet connection.
Why Should I Use a VPN with IPTV Smarters Pro?
No one owns the contents you receive on IPTV. Most of the TV channels available on the IPTVs are derived from torrents or any other similar sites. Using such channels without any security or protection will bring you legal issues. So to keep yourself protected, use a VPN while streaming content on IPTV. Choose a VPN provider that is supported by all the smart devices. For instance, VPNs like NordVPN and ExpressVPN can be installed on any device.
How to SignUp for IPTV Smarters Pro
(1) On your PC or smartphone, visit the IPTV Smarters Pro website (https://iptv.smarters.pro/).
(2) When the home page appears, click on the Purchase button available at the top menu.
(3) You will find all the six subscription plans. Click the Add to Cart button respective to the subscription plan.
- 1 Day Testing – Free.
- One month – €5.00
- Three months – €10.00
- Six months – €20.00
- Twelve months – €40.00
- Twelve months premium – €80.00
(4) If you have an offer coupon, enter the coupon code on the Coupon box and click the Apply Coupon to avail the offer. Then, click the Proceed to checkout button.
(5) In the Billing details, enter your name, last name, and email address. This email address is your verification email, so specify your working email.
(6) After that, scroll down to the bottom and choose the payment option. Then, click the Proceed button.
(7) IPTV Smarters Pro’s payment portal is powered by Cryptocurrency Checkout, and it is not refundable. Check the given information on the page and note down the Order ID for future reference.
(8) Now, scroll down, and you will see different options that are verified. After that, click the Continue to Payment button.
(9) Then, choose the payment method on the next screen and follow the on-screen procedure based on the payment method.
(10) On successful payment, you will receive the IPTV link on your registered mail id.
How to Change IPTV Smarters Pro Subscription
If you want to change the subscription plan from your existing plan, you can change it. Once your existing plan is expired, you can use the same plan again or switch to new plans. All it requires is to select a different plan on the signup page. The pricing will be varied according to the plan you are choosing.
You can stream IPTV Smarters Pro on any smart device you have. Here, the primary thing to note is that the IPTV has a dedicated streaming app only for Android, Firestick, Smart TV, and iOS devices. For other devices, you can use video streaming apps that have access to the internet.
How to Install IPTV Smarters Pro on Android Smartphones/Tablets
IPTV Smarters Pro isn’t officially available on the Play Store for Android devices. However, users can install the IPTV Smarters Pro apk version to stream IPTV.
Pre-Requisite: On Android, open Settings > select Security > click on Install Unknown Apps > click OK.
(1) Launch the browser on your Android phone.
(2) Search for the latest version of the IPTV Smarters Pro apk or visit https://www.iptvsmarters.com/smarters.apk.
(3) Download the latest version of IPTV Smarters Pro mod apk.
(4) Click on the Install button on the notification pop-up.
(5) Wait for the installation to complete on your Android device.
(6) With that, click Open to launch the IPTV Smarters Pro premium version.
(7) Now, provide the IPTV Smarters Pro username and password as received.
(8) Accept the terms and conditions on the prompt.
(9) Enter the M3U URL or the Xtream code to load your playlist.
(10) Now, you shall start streaming your favorite titles on your Android device.
Alternative Way: Install Smarters Player Lite
Smarters Player Lite is the lite version of IPTV Smarters Pro. It is available on the Play Store, and installing it won’t take much time.
(1) Go to Play Store and search for Smarters Player Lite.
(2) Install the Smarters Player Lite application.
(3) After the installation, open the IPTV app on your Android device.
(4) The Terms and Conditions page will appear. Click the Accept button.
(5) Click the first option, Load Your Playlist Or File/URL and paste the IPTV link you received.
(6) Now, you can watch all the IPTV Smarters Pro’s video content on your Android device.
How to Install IPTV Smarters Pro on Firestick
The IPTV Smarters Pro is not available on the Amazon App Store. You need to use the Downloader app to install the IPTV player.
Install IPTV Smarters Pro on Firestick using Downloader
(1) Click the Search icon on the Fire TV Home screen.
(2) Search for the Downloader app.
(3) Select the Downloader app from the results.
(4) Click the Download icon on the next screen.
Turn On Unknown Sources
Turn on the Apps from Unknown Sources feature to allow the Downloader app to install apps on Firestick.
(1) On the Firestick Home screen, click the Settings option.
(2) Select the My Fire TV option on the Settings menu.
(3) Click on the Developer options.
(4) Select the Install Unknown Apps option under Device.
(5) Choose Downloader, and select the Turn On button.
How to Install IPTV Smarters Pro on Firestick using Downloader
(1) Launch the Downloader app on your Fire TV from the apps section.
(2) If you are using it for the first time, it asks for permission to access the Firestick library. Click the Allow button.
(3) Now, the Quick Start Guide will appear. Click the OK button.
(4) Then, go to the Search bar and type the IPTV Smarters Pro Apk download link as https://www.iptvsmarters.com/smarters.apk. Click the Go button.
(5) The IPTV Smarters Pro apk will be downloaded. Click the Install button, followed by the Open button to access the IPTV Smarters Pro application.
How to Use IPTV Smarters Pro on Firestick
(1) Open the IPTV Smarters Pro on Firestick.
(2) If it asks for Terms and Conditions, click the Accept button.
(3) Now, five options similar to the Android app will appear. Choose the Load Your Playlist Or File/URL button.
(4) It will ask for permission to access Firestick Library, select the Allow button.
(5) On the next screen, enter any playlist name and choose M3U URL.
(6) Then, enter the IPTV link that you received on your mail in the File/URL and click the Add User button.
(7) Now, you will see the list of channels available on the IPTV Smarter Pro.
How to Install IPTV Smarters Pro on iOS Devices – iPhone & iPad
(1) Open the App Store on your iOS device.
(2) Search for the IPTV Smarters in the search bar.
(3) Select the IPTV Smarters Player app from the search results.
(4) On the next screen, tap the Get icon to download and install the app from the App Store.
(5) After the IPTV Smarters Player app is installed, click the Open button to launch the app.
(6) Enter your username, password, and the M3U URL. Then, click the Add User button.
(7) For a few seconds, the app will load all the live TV channels and video content. After that, you can stream any of the video titles on your iOS device.
How to Install IPTV Smarters Pro on Android Smart TV
(1) Open the Play Store or any app store on your Android smart TV.
(2) Search for the Smarters Player Lite.
(3) Select the IPTV Smarters app from the search results and tap the Install or Get button.
(4) The IPTV app will be installed. Then, open the IPTV Smarters app on your smart TV.
(5) Sign in with the IPTV link that you received on your mail ID and watch all the live TV channels.
Note: Although IPTV Smarters Pro isn’t officially available on the Play Store, you shall still install the IPTV Smarters Pro apk on your smart TV. However, you need to enable Unknown Sources to get the apk installed on your Android smart TV.
How to Install IPTV Smarters Pro on MAG Devices
(1) Open the Settings menu on your MAG device.
(2) Go to the System Settings option.
(3) Select the Servers menu and choose Portals.
(4) In the Portal 1 Name, enter any name. In the Portal 1 URL, enter the IPTV’s M3U URL.
(5) After that, click the Save button.
(6) Then, go to General Settings and choose NTP Server.
(7) Enter any one of the links, us.pool.ntp.org or oo.ntp.org.
(8) Click the Save option to save all these changes and restart your MAG device.
(9) After the restart, you will get the IPTV Smarters Pro on your MAG device.
How to Install IPTV Smarters Pro on Smart TV
If you are an LG or Samsung TV user, you can get the IPTV Smarters Pro from the respective app stores.
(1) Turn on your smart TV and connect it to the WIFI.
(2) Open the LG Content Store or Samsung Smart Hub.
(3) Click on the Search option to find the IPTV Smarters Pro.
(4) Select the IPTV Smarters Pro app.
(5) Click on the Install/Get button to download the app.
(6) Once installed, launch the app and provide the M3U URL or Xtream Codes.
(7) Press Submit to activate and stream your favorite title.
How to Download IPTV Smarters Pro on PC
(1) Download the .exe or .dmg file of IPTV Smarters Pro on your Windows or Mac PC.
(2) Install the application after the download on your PC.
(3) Now, provide the subscription details as provided by the service provider to start streaming.
Other device users can use video players to stream their content. Among many video players, VLC Media Player is available for all devices. Install the video player from the respective app store, Apple’s App Store, Play Store for Smart TVs, Microsoft Store.
How to Use VLC Player to Stream IPTV Smarters Pro
(1) Install and launch the VLC Media Player app on your device.
(2) Go to Media and choose the Stream option or simply press Ctrl + S. For iOS devices, click the Hamburger icon and choose the Stream option.
(3) The Open Media window will appear. Click the Network tab.
(4) Enter the IPTV link on the search bar and click the Stream button.
(5) Now, the VLC player app will convert the link to get the video content.
(6) When it is done, you can watch all the IPTV Smarters Pro video content on VLC.
Pros of using IPTV Smarters Pro
- The IPTV player gives access to more than 3600 IPTV channels and thousands of movies.
- All the video contents are available in HD and UHD quality.
- You can stream all the video content on an external video player that has access to the internet.
- It has a free trial option.
- You will get the picture-in-picture mode, dynamic language switching, etc.
- If you want, you can change the subscription plan anytime.
To resolve any issues with the IPTV Smarters Pro, you shall use the Contact Us form. You shall visit the official website to click on the Contact Us link. Then, you shall provide the necessary details and click Submit. In addition, you shall write to the support team at email@example.com. If you are looking for live chat support, then it doesn’t offer the same at the moment.
That’s all you need to know about IPTV Smarters Pro. We suggest you use the trial first for free. If you want all the channels and movies, buy the one-month subscription plan. Check all the channels and streaming quality. If you are satisfied with it, go for any long-term plans. You shall try other IPTV players like GSE Smart IPTV and Xstream IPTV Player.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is IPTV Smarters Pro down?
IPTV Smarters Pro has been removed from the Play Store while it is still availabe on the Apple App Store. The service is currently down if you want to get it on an Android device.
Is IPTV Smarters Pro a premium version?
Yes. It is a premium app and is available for $18.95/mo, $39.95 for 6 months, and $59.95 for 12 months.
What are the features of the IPTV Smarters Pro Premium account?
With the premium version, users will get access to External EPG, Parental Control, Picture-in-Picture view, External Player support, etc.