Neutro IPTV Player is an IPTV player where you can stream live TV channels, movies, TV series, PPV, and more. It supports EPG and Xtream Codes API. It also has options like a Favorites list, Data Refresh, Auto Reboot Settings, Auto Data Refresh Facility, and more. You can add as many portals as you want and sync your likes information with multiple devices. You can also zap the channels at a faster speed, auto-connect subtitles and audio tracks, and more. It has an awesome user interface and is easy to use. You can stream the IPTV on devices like Android, Firestick, Smart TV, and more.
Why Use VPN?
We do not know whether Neutro IPTV Player is legal or not. So to avoid any unnecessary troubles that occur when streaming the IPTV, you need to use VPN. Virtual Private Network or VPN is a technology that can help us hide our device IP address and location from hackers, ISPs, and others, thus making your device anonymous when streaming the IPTV. It is also helpful in bypassing geo-restrictions and streaming IPTV content in countries where it is restricted.
Subscription Price of Neutro IPTV Player
There is no need for a subscription as Neutro IPTV Player is available for free. You can easily stream content from any IPTV provider by entering the Xtream Codes API of the IPTV in the IPTV player.
How to Install Neutro IPTV Player on Android Devices
1. Power on your Android device and select Settings > Security > Enable Unknown Sources.
2. Launch the browser and search for Neutro IPTV Player apk.
3. Choose a trusted website from the results and download the IPTV apk file on your device.
4. Install the apk file on your Android and once the installation is done, open the IPTV app.
5. Enter the Username, Password, and Xtream Codes API of any IPTV provider and click on Connect.
6. Enjoy watching live channels on your Android device.
How to Download Neutro IPTV Player on Firestick
1. Switch on your Firestick device and press the Home button on your Firestick remote.
2. Select the Find tab and click on Search.
3. Type Downloader on the search bar and choose the app from the search results.
4. Click on Download, and the app will be installed on your Firestick.
5. Return to the home screen of your Firestick device and click on Settings.
6. Select My Fire TV and click on Developer Options.
7. Click on Install Unknown apps and choose the Downloader app.
8. Enable the Downloader app so that you can install apps from unknown sources on your device.
9. Launch the Downloader app and enter the URL of the Neutro IPTV Player apk on the URL box.
10. Click on Go. The app will be downloaded on your device, and once the download is done, select Install.
11. Open the IPTV Player app and enter the Xtream Codes API of the IPTV provider, Username, and Password.
12. Select Connect, and the IPTV content will be loaded on your Firestick device.
13. Start streaming your favorite live TV channels on your Firestick.
How to Get Neutro IPTV Player on Windows and Mac PC
1. Turn on your PC and open the browser.
2. Click on the Search bar and enter the Neutro IPTV Player apk.
3. From the search results, choose a trusted website and click on Download.
4. The IPTV apk file will be downloaded on your PC.
5. Type BlueStacks on the search bar and select the official website from the results.
6. Select Download, and the BlueStacks android emulator will be downloaded on your device.
7. Open the BlueStacks file and click on Install. wait for the installation to be done.
8. Launch the BlueStacks app and sign in using your Google account.
9. Select the Install apk icon on the right side toolbar.
10. Choose the IPTV player app and click on Open to install the app on your BlueStacks.
11. Open the IPTV player app and enter the IPTV provider details. Click on Connect.
12. Choose any content you want and enjoy streaming with your PC.
How to Install Neutro IPTV Player on Smart TV
1. Power on your PC and download the Neutro IPTV Player apk file.
2. Connect a USB drive on your PC and move the IPTV apk file to the drive.
3. Disconnect the USB from your PC and connect it to the USB port on your Smart TV.
4. Switch on your Smart TV, and on the home screen, select the Settings icon.
5. Click on Device Preferences and select Security & restrictions.
6. Select Unknown sources and enable it.
7. Move the IPTV apk file from the USB to your PC and open the IPTV apk file.
8. Click on Install to install the app on your Smart TV.
9. Open the IPTV app and type the IPTV provider details like Xtream Codes API, Username, and Password.
10. Select Connect and start watching IPTV content on your Smart TV.
In case of any issues with the IPTV, you can contact Customer Support to solve the problem. You can contact them using the Contact Us form on the official website. Once you enter the query along with the other details, click on Submit. It will take at least 2 days for you to get a reply from Customer support.
Neutro IPTV Player Review
Neutro IPTV Player is a free IPTV player to stream content from IPTV providers. It has features like Fast zapping, auto-resume from where you left off when streaming movies and TV series, allows external players, and more. This IPTV doesn’t offer you any content, and you need to bring in your own content and enjoy streaming your favorite channels.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How to solve Neutro IPTV Player not working issue?
You can use the methods below to solve the problem:
1. Uninstall and Reinstall the IPTV app.
2. Clear cache data on the app.
3. Check your internet connection.