- 7 x 24 Hours
- If a 24-hour free trial is not enough, please order this 7Days Package at a small amount of USD10 to try more days.
- This 7Days Trial Package does not support refunds.
- USD10 Coupon was available for 6 months & 12 months when the 7Days package ended
- USD10 for 7 days Trial
OTT Navigator is the biggest IPTV competitor of TiviMate on the Android TV platform. This article introduces the main information about OTT Navigator, including how to download and install it, how to use a premium IPTV subscription for OTT Navigator, and alternatives to OTT Navigator. Read carefully to learn more.
What is OTT Navigator?
OTT Navigator IPTV is an app that plays all movies or lives shows as quickly as possible for the user to enjoy. In addition, the application can support you on a variety of devices such as your phone, tablet, or TV. Importantly, you won’t be bothered by news or ads that interrupt your playlist. If you’re a movie buff and like to watch TV, this is the right choice.
OTT Navigator VS OTT Navigator Premium
The main and almost only difference between the premium version of the OTT Navigator IPTV application and the regular version is the lack of advertising. That’s what the user pays. The subscription costs $4. And include the following advantages.
- Watch some live TV channels
- Follow channels to add to favorites
- Safely stored program
- Powerful network system
- Adless distribution
- The interface design is simple and intuitive
Pros and Cons of OTT Navigator
The OTT Navigator IPTV application has no disadvantages. The only problem is that if your Android TV or TV Box media player has less than 1 GB of RAM, the program may not install. In addition, if you download the free version from Google Play, there will be ads in the app.
- Read any playlist – Supports all playlist formats – M3U, M3U8, TXT, XSPF, Enigma. There are even templates for OTT service providers.
- Good optimization – instant channel switching and automatic reconnection in case of signal loss. It all happens in an instant, and you won’t even notice the failure.
- Built-in player – No need to install any additional MX player.
- Support for remote control from the remote control – almost every button can be customized to your preferences.
- Automatic EPG (Program Guide) call – also time-shift support.
How to install and configure OTT Navigator?
OTT Navigator IPTV doesn’t offer any videos of its own. Use with your IPTV provider playlist or other sources you provide. But that’s not a problem — there are plenty of IPTV subscriptions on the Internet that offer M3U playlists. Or you can find a download link for the free M3U playlist here.
How to get an OTT Navigator premium IPTV subscription?
How do I get a free OTT Navigator IPTV subscription? Read on for a simple tutorial guide.
1- Get a free trial IPTV by chatting with ForeverPro customer service on WhatsApp.
2- Reply to customer service and let them know the type of device you are using, the country you are testing, and the playlist format you have chosen, such as Firestick, UK IPTV, and M3U Link.
3- Finally, the customer service will open the IPTV free trial test code for you in time. M3u URL sent to your email inbox. Note that activating the IPTV list using the IPTV player is a necessary step.
How to install OTT Navigator IPTV on Android devices?
OTT Navigator IPTV is available for Android TV, Android Box, Android Phone, and Android Tab. in fact, OTT Navigator IPTV is officially available on these devices through the Google Play Store.
This means you don’t need to load the OTT Navigator IPTV app alongside these devices.
Here are the steps to install OTT Navigator IPTV on Android phones, TV boxes, and Smart TVs.
- Open the Google Play Store on your device.
- Enter and find the OTT Navigator IPTV app.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the application.
Once the installation is complete, you can access the application to configure your IPTV subscription information, I will also explain the steps in detail in this tutorial.
How to add an OTT Navigator IPTV subscription?
I will show you how to configure IPTV subscriptions for the OTT Navigator IPTV application.
1- Open the OTT Navigator IPTV app on any of your devices, be it mobile, firestick, android TV, android box, or Roku.
2- Click on Settings, go to the first option in the right menu,
3- Then click on the first option at the top of the list,
4- Click on the option (Playlist).
5- And we will go through it to add the m3u URL.
6- Place the M3U link that your IPTV provider provided for you, if you subscribe to ForeverPro IPTV you will get that playlist link from your subscription email.
7- Then click Apply.
8- Go back and click the TV icon.
OTT Navigator Alternative
If OTT Navigator doesn’t work on your device, we have some alternatives you can try that are also the best IPTV players:
- GSE Smart IPTV — GSE Smart IPTV is a complete user-defined Advanced IPTV solution. The service allows you to import channel playlists and EPG guides from your IPTV subscription and provides an easy way to stream your channels.
- IPTV Extreme — Is a well-known IPTV player that works with almost any IPTV service that provides AN M3U URL. The application also gives users the option to record, add external players, customize their favorite channels, and more.
- Flix IPTV — Flix IPTV is an IPTV player similar to Smart IPTV, but more stable and lets you stream content. The application does not provide its own content and supports playlists or M3U links.
- Net IPTV — Net IPTV is a lightweight, newly developed application with good performance and player codec for all Android devices, Android platform TVS, and Fire TV sticks.
- Set IPTV — Set IPTV is a newly developed content-free IPTV application for smart TV stores and Android devices.
- TiviMate – TiviMate is an IPTV player. The application was created by AR Mobile Dev to be used with IIPTV subscriptions that provide M3U or Xtream code servers.
OTT Navigator-related FAQs
What devices does OTT Navigator IPTV support?
OTT Navigator IPTV is a powerful IPTV/OTT player for Android smartphones, tablets, and TVS.
Which is better, TiviMate or OTT Navigator?
OTT Navigator supports customization of filters (by channel, category, genre, season, year, favorite channel, rating, and country/region), channels and categories, and search tools. In our opinion, TiviMate’s interface is a little more modern and user-friendly, but you might think otherwise.
Should I use VPN for IPTV?
IPTV is legal in Britain as long as streaming content is not pirated. Providers must purchase the appropriate licenses from their respective content creators before they can legally stream.