Pelican Hosting IPTV is one of the best IPTV service providers available in the market. It offers 1000+ live TV channels, including sports and international channels. Apart from this, it also provides movies, TV shows, series, and videos on demand of high quality. You can stream the Pelican Hosting service on three different devices simultaneously with the standard subscription plan. It also offers Electronic Program Guide(EPG). Pelican IPTV is compatible with any IPTV Player that you can stream on Android, iOS, Smart TV, PC, and Amazon Firestick. Since it offers M3U URL and external player support, you can easily stream it on all the devices.
Why do I need to use VPN while Streaming IPTV
You need to use a VPN while streaming content from the IPTV service provider because the service providers may have content without a proper license. It will lead to copyright infringement issues. When you use a VPN, it will hide your IP address and provide you with the new one. So that online and other agencies cannot track your online activity. You can use the best VPN available such as ExpressVPN and NordVPN, to ensure your privacy.
Pelican Hosting IPTV Subscriptions
How to Sign Up to Pelican Hosting IPTV
1. Open a web browser on your device.
2. Go to the Pelican Hosting official site pelicanhosting.com.
3. Select and review the subscription plans.
4. Next, click the Order Now button.
5. Follow the instructions and complete the payment process.
6. Your login details such as username, password, and M3U URL will be sent to the registered email address.
Is Pelican Hosting IPTV Legal
When we talk about IPTV legality, we can’t make sure whether an IPTV is legal or illegal because we couldn’t find any malware functions on the Pelican Hosting IPTV service provider’s official site. But it is also unavailable in the major app store. Some of the IPTV service providers may contain the content without a legal license. So it is the end-user responsibility for the content they stream using the IPTV service provider.
How to Stream Pelican Hosting IPTV on Andriod Devices
1. Turn on your Android device.
2. Navigate to the Google Play Store.
3. Type Rayo IPTV Player in the search bar and select the app.
4. Tap the Install button to install the app.
5. After installation, launch the app on your device.
6. Type your account details, including the M3U link, in the given field to log in.
7. Select and stream live TV channels on your Android device.
How to Get Pelican Hosting IPTV on iOS Devices
1. Unlock your iOS device and go to the App Store on your device.
2. Search and install the IPTV Smarters app on the device.
3. Next, launch the app on your device.
4. Type the username, password, and M3U link in the given field.
5. Click the Add User button.
6. Once the content loads, start watching the live TV channels on your device.
How to Install Pelican Hosting IPTV on Amazon Firestick
1. Launch your Firestick device and go to the home screen.
2. Select the Find and click the Search option.
3. Type Downloader on the search and select the Downloader app.
4. Click the Download button to install the app from the Amazon App Store.
5. After downloading the app, go to the Fire TV Home screen.
6. Next, navigate to Settings > My Fire TV > Developer Options > Install unknown apps > Turn on Downloader to allow the installation of apps from unknown sources.
7. Locate the Downloader app, and tap the Home tab.
8. Enter the Perfect Player URL in the URL field.
9. Tap the Go button to download the Perfect Player IPTV apk.
10. After downloading the apk file, click the Install button to install the app.
11. Once the installation process is over, tap on Open to launch the app.
12. Enter the M3U link of the IPTV, and the URL will be processed.
13. Finally, watch the live TV channels on your Firestick.
How to Watch Pelican Hosting IPTV on Android Smart TV
1. Launch the Smart TV and navigate to the Google Play Store on your Android Smart TV.
2. Search for the TiviMate app using the on-screen keyboard.
3. Pick the app and click the Install button to install the app.
4. After installation, launch the app on your device.
5. Next, click on the Add Playlist button on the home screen.
6. Select the Enter URL option.
7. Provide the M3U URL in the given field and click the OK button.
8. Now, you can watch the live channel on your Andriod Smart TV.
How to Stream Pelican Hosting on PC
1. Start your PC and open the VLC Media Player on your PC.
2. Click the Media tab and select Open Network Streams.
3. Enter the M3U URL in the text field you received from the service provider.
4. Select the Play button in the VLC Media Player on the PC.
5. Finally, select your favorite channel and stream it on your PC.
Pelican Hosting IPTV Channel List
Pelican Hosting IPTV offers 10K live channels, including all the categories such as sports, news, music, movies, kids, and entertainment. Below is the list of some of the channels of this service provider.
- Fox Business
- Fox News
Pelican Hosting IPTV Alternatives
You can also try out the IPTV service providers mentioned here as an alternative to the Pelican Hosting IPTV service provider.
- Blerd Vision IPTV
- Python IPTV
- Ghost IPTV
- Sneakers IPTV
- So Player IPTV
Pelican Hosting IPTV service provider offers 24/7 email support for the customers. So if the customers have any queries regarding subscriptions or anything, they can send an email to the support team and wait for some time. We hope the support team will get back to you with answers as soon as possible.
Pelican Hosting IPTV Review
Pelican Hosting IPTV service provider offers more live channels at an affordable price while comparing to other IPTV service providers. You stream all the content in high quality using the IPTV. But it doesn’t offer live chat for the customers to contact the support team frequently. Pelican Hosting IPTV doesn’t offer a free trial, so you can try its 2 days trial that costs $2. If you are satisfied with their service, then you can get a subscription.