Platinum IPTV has got an exquisite set of 33000+ live TV channels at just $24/month to $104.99/year. It offers more than 1000s of movies, TV series, and more to stream. The IPTV service provider even offers PPV events. You can stream with M3U URL on major streaming platforms, and it comes with an EPG guide. The service provider is compatible with various Android and Fire TV devices.
It offers four different subscription packs.
How to Sign Up for Platinum IPTV
#1 Visit the Platinum IPTV website.
#2 Choose the one that you want to subscribe to.
#3 Then, click Subscribe.
#4 Proceed with the on-screen instructions.
#5 Provide all the necessary details and complete the payment.
#6 You will receive a username, password, and M3U URL via mail.
Why VPN is Important when Streaming IPTV
A VPN is a mandatory option while streaming with an IPTV service provider. Most of the contents will be geo-restricted on IPTV streaming. So in order to unlock those restrictions, you will need a VPN. Also, you can subscribe to the best VPN like IPVanish VPN or CyberGhost VPN will prevent your privacy and security.
How to Stream Platinum IPTV on Firestick
1. Click on the Find option on the Firestick home screen.
2. Search for the ES File Explorer app on the search screen.
3. Select the ES File Explorer app from the suggestions.
4. Click on the Download button.
5. The ES File Explorer app will be downloaded and installed on your Firestick.
6. Go to Settings > My Fire TV.
7. Choose Developer Options > Install Unknown Apps.
8. Now, enable the ES File Explorer app.
9. Launch the app and click on the Tools option from the left side pane. To download apk files, you have to get the pro version.
10. Now, choose Downloader and click on the New (+) from the bottom menu bar.
11. On the Download Path field, enter the APK URL of Platinum IPTV.
12. Click Download Now and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
13. Launch the app and enter the Platinum IPTV activation code.
14. Stream all the live TV channels.
How to Install Platinum IPTV on Android Devices
1. Download the Platinum IPTV APK on your Android smartphone or tablet.
2. Open the Settings app.
3. Select the Security and Restrictions option.
4. Now, enable the toggle near the Unknown Sources.
5. Now, open the IPTV APK file and install it.
6. The IPTV app will be installed on your Android device.
7. Now, sign in with your username and password.
8. Choose to stream live TV or VOD.
How to Watch Platinum IPTV on PC
1. Launch the PC and open the web browser on the PC.
2. Search for the Platinum IPTV APK and download it from a reliable source.
3. Download and install the BlueStacks app on your PC from the official website.
4. Open the BlueStacks emulator and sign in to your Google account.
5. Select the Install Apk option on the right side menu on the BlueStacks.
6. Drag and drop the IPTV APK file to install.
7. Open the IPTV app from the My Apps tab.
8. Sign in to your account and watch all the on-demand content.
How to Get Platinum IPTV on Smart TV
1. Copy the Platinum IPTV APK to your Google Drive.
2. Open the File Manager app on your Smart TV.
3. Sign in with the Google Drive account.
4. Click on the IPTV APK file.
5. Install the app on your streaming device.
6. Open the app and log in with your IPTV account.
7. Watch all the live TV channels.
You can find customer support on the Platinum IPTV official site. There you are allowed to contact the executives in multiple ways.
Platinum IPTV Review
Platinum IPTV is one of the many IPTV service providers that comes with multiple features and functionalities. You can stream high-quality videos with stable serves and no buffering or lapsing. Enjoy the 33000 live TV channels from the comfort of your home on your desired devices. You can also consider Fame IPTV and Wolf IPTV.