Primetime Hosting IPTV is an IPTV provider with over 12,000 live TV channels, VOD, PPV, and more. It has thousands of movies and TV series as Video-On-demand content. The TV channels are from different countries and in multiple categories like Kids, News, Entertainment, Movies, Sports, and more. It gives you 2 connections for the basic plan. The IPTV also has an EPG which gives you a complete guide of TV channels. The VOD contents are from genres like Action, Comedy, Romance, Thriller, Science Fiction, Adventure, and more. You can watch the IPTV on Android, PC, Firestick, Smart TV, and more.
Why Use VPN?
IPTVs are considered to be illegal in many countries, and you need to use VPN to stream IPTV in these countries without getting caught. VPN or Virtual Private Network helps you protect your data and privacy by keeping them in an encrypted network. You can use the VPN to hide your IP address and location from hackers, ISPs, or others so that you can stream the IPTV without any worries. Since IPTVs are considered illegal, it is blocked in many counties. You can use VPN to unblock the geo-restrictions and stream IPTV.
Subscription Price of Primetime Hosting IPTV
Primetime Hosting IPTV offers various plans to choose from. The plans are:
|Plan||Number of Connections||Price|
|1 Month Plan||2||$14.00|
|1 Month Plan||3||$16.00|
|1 Month Plan||4||$18.00|
|1 Month Plan||5||$20.00|
How to Subscribe to Primetime Hosting IPTV
1. From your Smartphone or PC, go to the browser.
2. Search for Primetime Hosting IPTV and choose the official website from the results.
3. Scroll down to the Subscription Plans section. Choose the plan you want and select Order Now.
4. On the Review and Checkout page, click on Checkout.
5. Provide your Email address on the Email Verification page and select Send Verification Code.
6. Go to your Mail and open the email that you received from the IPTV. Note down the verification code.
7. Type the Verification Code on the given section and enter all the billing information details.
8. Once you finish subscribing to the IPTV, you will receive the necessary details via email.
How to Stream Primetime Hosting IPTV on Android
1. Switch on your Android device and select the Google Play Store.
2. Tap on the Search bar and enter IPTV Pro.
3. Choose the app from the results and select Install.
4. Wait for the installation to be done and launch the IPTV app.
5. Select the hamburger icon and click on More. Choose the + icon on the IPTV Pro app.
6. Click on Add URL and type the Playlist URL as M3U Playlist URL of Primetime Hosting IPTV.
7. Select OK. Start watching live TV channels on your Android device.
How to Get Primetime Hosting IPTV on Firestick
1. Power on your Firestick device and select the Find tab.
2. Select Search and enter Downloader on the search.
3. Choose the app from the suggestion list and click on Download.
4. The app will be downloaded on your Firestick device and go back to the home screen.
5. Navigate to Settings and select it. Click on My Fire TV and select Developer Options.
6. Click on Install Unknown apps. Choose the Downloader app and enable it.
7. Open the Downloader app and type the URL of the OTT Navigator IPTV apk on the URL box.
8. Click on Go, and the app will be downloaded on your device. Select Install.
9. Once the installation is done, launch the OTT Navigator IPTV app.
10. Type the M3U URL of Primetime Hosting IPTV and enjoy streaming IPTV content on your Firestick device.
How to Watch Primetime Hosting IPTV on Smart TV
1. Turn on your Smart TV and launch the App Store.
2. Click on the Search bar and type IPTV Smarters.
3. Choose the app from the search results and select Install/Get.
4. The app will be downloaded on your Smart TV.
5. Open the IPTV Smarters app and enter the M3U URL Primetime Hosting IPTV.
6. Select Add User. Choose the content you want and start watching it on your Smart TV.
How to Stream Primetime Hosting IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
1. Switch on your PC and select the browser to open.
2. Search for BlueStacks and choose the official website from the search results.
3. Select Download, and the app will be downloaded on your PC.
4. Open the BlueStacks.exe file and select Install to install the emulator.
5. Select Open to open the BlueStacks on Windows or Mac PC.
5. Sign in using your Google Account and select Play Store on the home screen.
6. Enter Rayo IPTV on the search bar and choose the app from the results.
7. Click on Install, and the app will be installed on your BlueStacks.
8. Launch the Rayo IPTV app and click on the Use Your Playlist URL.
9. Type the M3U Playlist URL of Primetime Hosting IPTV and select Add Playlists.
9. Enjoy watching your favorite live TV channels on PC.
How to Get Primetime Hosting IPTV on Kodi
1. Power on your device and install the Kodi app.
2. Once the installation is done, launch the Kodi app.
3. Select TV on the right side menu of the home screen and click on Enter add-on browser.
4. From the list of available add-ons, choose PVR IPTV Simple Client and select Configure.
5. Click on General and select Location.
6. Select Remote Path (Internet address) on the drop-down menu and click on OK.
7. Click on the M3U Play List URL and type the M3U URL of Primetime Hosting IPTV. Select OK.
8. Choose Enable and select Channels. The live TV channels available on the IPTV will be loaded.
9. Select the channel you want and enjoy watching it on Kodi.
How to Watch Primetime Hosting IPTV on MAG Devices
1. Turn on your MAG device and open Settings on the home screen.
2. Select System Settings and Choose Servers.
3. Click on Portals and enter Portal name and Portal URL as Primetime Hosting IPTV and M3U URL of the IPTV.
4. Select Save, and your MAG device will restart.
5. The content will be loaded, and start streaming live TV channels on your device.
How to Stream Primetime Hosting IPTV on iOS Devices
1. Open your iOS device and go to the App Store.
2. Search for 247 IPTV and select the app from the results.
3. Click on Get, and the app will be installed on your device.
4. Launch the 247 IPTV app and enter the Username, Password, and M3U URL of the IPTV.
5. Select Login and enjoy streaming the IPTV content on your iOS device.
In case of any issues with the IPTV, you can contact Customer Support, and they are available 24/7. Go to the official website and get to the Contact Us section. Fill in your details along with your issue in the Contact Us form. Once you submit the form, it will take about 2-3 days for you to get a reply from customer support.
Primetime Hosting IPTV Review
Primetime Hosting IPTV is a popular IPTV service provider that requires a subscription to stream the content. You can stream live TV channels, movies, TV shows, Sports, and more. You can use the M3U URL provided by the IPTV on any IPTV player to stream the content. This IPTV provides you with content from all over the world, and you enjoy streaming it on your device.
Frequently Asked Question
1. Is Primetime Hosting IPTV legal?
You cannot determine whether the IPTV is legal or not. Therefore, it is better to use VPN when streaming IPTV.