Six Star IPTV is a unique IPTV service provider where you can get two IPTV services for one price. You can get two distinctive IPTVs services by subscribing to Six Star IPTV. This is useful in situations where one IPTV goes down, and you can easily switch to the other IPTV. Both IPTVs have independent servers and separate Xtreme Codes URLs. They also offer live TV channels, VOD, and a lot more. It has an Anti-Buffering technology which means you need not worry about any buffering issues. It is available in many countries and is accessible on Android, Firestick, Smart TV, and PC.
Features of Six Star IPTV
|Service 1||Service 2|
|13,000+ Channels||19,000+ Channels|
|42,000+ movies and TV series||15,000+ movies and TV series|
|Xtreme Codes URL||Xtreme Codes URL|
|Global Channels||Global Channels|
Six Star IPTV Subscription
Six Star IPTV offers multiple plans for you to choose from. You can get a full refund within 3 days after subscribing to the IPTV. You can also get a 1-month free subscription by purchasing a 1-year plan. The plans available are:
Note: One Month Plan is only available for new customers.
|Plan||Number of Connections||Price|
|1 Month Plan||1||$6|
|1 Month Plan||2||$8|
|1 Month Plan||3||$10|
|6 Months Plan||1||$35|
|6 Months Plan||2||$37|
|6 Months Plan||3||$39|
|1 Year Plan||1||$72|
|1 Year Plan||2||$96|
|1 Year Plan||3||$120|
How to Subscribe to Six Star TV
1. From your Smartphone or PC, visit Six Star TV’s official website.
2. Scroll down to the Which Package is Right For You? section.
3. Choose the plan you want and click on Subscribe Now.
4. On the Product page, select Subscribe Now.
5. On the pop-up window that appears on the screen, enter your name and email and click on Send.
6. Follow the on-screen instructions and finish the payment process.
7. You will receive the account details within 12 hours of the subscription.
How to Stream Six Star TV on Android Devices
1. Turn on your Android device and select Play Store.
2. Search for XCIPTV Player and choose the app from the results.
3. Click on Install to install the app from Play Store to your Android device.
4. Open the XCIPTV Player app and enter the Username, Password, and Xtream Codes URL.
5. Select Connect, and the contents will be loaded on your app.
6. Choose the content you want and enjoy streaming it on your Android device.
How to Watch Six Star TV on Firestick
1. Switch on your Firestick device and press the Home button on your Firestick remote.
2. Select the Find tab and click on Search on the home screen.
3. Enter Downloader on the search bar using the on-screen keyboard.
4. From the suggestion list, choose the downloader app and click on Download.
5. The app will be installed on your Firestick and go back to the home screen.
6. Select Settings and click on My Fire TV.
7. Click on Developer Options and select Install Unknown apps.
8. From the available apps, choose the Downloader app and enable it.
9. Launch the Downloader app and type Neutro IPTV apk on the URL box.
10. Select Go to download the IPTV apk file on your Firestick.
11. Once the download is done, select Install to install the app on your device.
12. Open the IPTV app and type the Username, Password, and Xtreme Codes URL and click on Connect.
13. Select the content you want and start streaming IPTV on Firestick.
How to Get Six Star TV on iOS Devices
1. Open your iOS device and go to the APP Store.
2. Click on the Search bar and enter GSE Smart IPTV.
3. Choose the app from the results and click on Get to install the app on your device.
4. Launch the IPTV app and select the Menu bar.
5. Click on Xtreme Codes API and enter the Username, Password, and Xtreme Codes URL.
6. Select Add, and the content will be loaded on your IPTV app.
7. Enjoy streaming the content on your iOS device.
How to Watch Six Star TV on Windows and Mac PC
1. Select the browser on your PC and type BlueStacks on the search bar.
2. Choose BlueStack’s official website from the results and click on Download.
3. The android emulator will be downloaded on your PC. Open the BlueStacks file and select Install.
4. Wait for the installation to be done and launch the BlueStacks app.
5. Sign in using your Google account and select Play Store on the home screen.
6. Look for Purple Player IPTV and choose the app from the results.
7. Select Install to install the app on your BlueStacks.
8. Open the app and type your Playlist Name, Username, Password, and Xtreme Codes URL.
9. Click on Login and start watching IPTV content on your PC.
How to Stream Six Star TV on Smart TV
1. Turn on your Smart TV and navigate to the App Store.
2. Click on the Search bar and enter IPTV Smarters.
3. From the search results, choose the app and select Install.
4. Once the installation is over, open the IPTV app.
5. Enter the Username, Password, and Xtreme Codes URL and select Add User.
6. You can now stream IPTV content on your Smart TV.
How to Stream Six Star IPTV on MAG Devices
1. Turn on the MAG device and move to the home screen to select Settings.
2. Scroll down and click System Settings.
3. Choose Servers and select Portals.
4. Enter the Portal Name as Six Star IPTV.
5. Provide the M3U URL of the Six Star IPTV and click Save.
6. Restart the MAG device and choose the content to watch on the TV.
If you have any doubts or issues about the IPTV, you can contact customer support to solve the problem. They are available 24/7 and to contact them there are only two options available. One is via text, and the other is through email. You can use any of the above methods to contact customer support and solve your problem. You can get their phone number and email on the official website.
Six Star IPTV Review
Six Star TV is one of the best IPTV providers to stream IPTV content. It is available in countries like the UK, France, Germany, Brazil, India, Australia, and more. You can stream local, regional, and international channels. You can also stream sports leagues like UFC, NFL, NBA, MLB, Premier League, and more.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How to solve Six Star IPTV not working?
You can try the basic troubleshooting steps to resolve the IPTV not working condition.
1. Check whether the login details are correct.
2. Check your internet speed.
3. Clear Cache data on the IPTV app.
4. Restart the app
5. Try using a different app