SSTV IPTV is a popular IPTV service provider that offers 8000 live channels and on-demand videos. It includes all the major channels and international channels. It is compatible with Android, iOS, and Amazon Firestick. SSTV IPTV offers standalone apk and external player support, so you can easily stream it on your device through the compatible IPTV players using its M3U link. Furthermore, you can get its subscription using the PayPal and Bitcoin accounts. Further, you can stream it on multiple devices simultaneously with its multi-screen support. Here, we have listed the method to install and stream SSTV IPTV service providers on Android, iOS, PC, Smart TV, and Amazon Firestick.
Importance of using VPN while Streaming SSTV IPTV
You need to connect to the best VPN while using IPTV service on different devices. Because you may not know whether the IPTV services are legal or illegal. You will get into legal trouble if you use an illegal IPTV service provider. So if you use a VPN, it will mask your IP address and won’t allow any third party to track your data and online activity. You can use a premium VPN such as CyberGhost VPN and NordVPN to ensure you are safe online.
Is SSTV IPTV Illegal
We couldn’t answer whether an IPTV is legal or illegal as we could not detect any malware function or an error occurring on the SSTV IPTV official site. In general, the IPTV service providers may have the content without a license, leading to copyright infringement issues. So using a VPN will help you avoid these types of issues.
SSTV IPTV Subscriptions
How to Sign Up to SSTV IPTV
1. Launch the web browser and navigate to the SSTV IPTV website https://sshostin.cloud.
2. Scroll down on the web page and find the subscription plans.
3. Review and select the subscription plan you want to get.
4. Once you select the plan, click the Order Now button.
5. Complete the payment process using Bitcoin and PayPal.
6. After the payment process is over, you will receive your login credentials, such as username, password, and M3U link.
How to Stream SSTV IPTV on Android
As you cannot download SSTV IPTV, you need to rely on any external players to stream the M3U URL from the Android phone or tablet.
1. Navigate to the Google Play Store on your Android device.
2. Type Smarters Player Lite on the search bar using the virtual keyboard.
3. Select the app from the search results.
4. Tap the Install button to install the app.
5. After installing the app, hit the Open button to launch the app.
6. Now, enter the login credentials you received from SSTV IPTV.
7. Wait till the channels loads on the screen.
8. Choose the channel and stream it on your device.
How to Get SSTV IPTV on iOS
1. Go to the App Store on your iOS device.
2. Search for the GSE Smart IPTV app using the on-screen keyboard.
3. Pick the app and click the Get button.
4. Once the app is installed, tap the Open button to launch the app on your device.
5. Next, click the + icon at the bottom of the screen.
6. Choose the Add M3U URL option.
7. Type your playlist name and the M3U URL you received.
8. Next, tap the Add button.
9. Wait till the contents loads on the screen.
10. Now, select the channel and stream it on your iOS device.
How to Install SSTV IPTV Apk on Firestick
1. Launch the Firestick home screen by pressing the home button on your Firestick remote.
2. Select Find and click Search.
3. Type the downloader on the search bar.
4. Select the app and click the Download button.
5. Once the app is installed, tap the Open button.
6. Navigate to the Home screen again and click on the Settings icon.
7. Select My Fire TV from the settings menu.
8. Click the Developer Options.
9. Tap Install unknown apps.
10. Turn on Downloader to install the SSTV IPTV app.
11. Next, open the Downloader app and click the Home tab.
12. Type the URL of SSTV IPTV apk in the URL field.
13. Tap the Go button to download the SSTV IPTV apk file.
14. Once the apk file is downloaded, hit the Install button to get the SSTV app.
15. After installing the app, click the Open button to launch the SSTV app on your Firestick.
16. Type the SSTV login credentials to log in with your account.
17. Finally, select the channel and stream it on your Firestick.
How to Watch SSTV IPTV on Android Smart TV
1. Navigate to the Google Play Store on your Android Smart TV.
2. Search for the TiviMate app.
3. Select the app and click on the Install button on the app info screen.
4. Next, open the app and tap the Add Playlist button.
5. Click the Enter URL option.
6. Type the M3U URL in the given field and click the Ok button.
7. Wait till the URL is processing.
8. Then, select the channel and stream it on your Android Smart TV.
How to Stream SSTV IPTV on PC
1. Open the VLC Player app on your PC.
2. Tap the Media tab on the menu bar.
3. Select Open Network Streams from the menu.
4. Type the M3U URL in the given field.
5. Next, tap the Play button.
6. Finally, stream the live channels on PC using the VLC media player.
SSTV IPTV Channel List
We have some of the live TV channels of SSTV TV here.
- ABC Network
- CBSN Network
- My Network TV
- Fox Network
- CBS Network
- CW Network
- AMC East
- AMC Plus
- Aspire TV
- Antenna TV
- AMC Presents
SSTV IPTV Alternatives
You can also try out the IPTV service providers mentioned here as an alternative to the SSTV IPTV service provider.
- Iconic Streams
- Orange IPTV
- Iron IPTV
- Dynasty IPTV
- Magic IPTV
SSTV IPTV supports the customers through the online contact form, email, and social media files. So the users can navigate to the official site and fill out the form to get support from the IPTV provider’s support team.
SSTV IPTV Review
SSTV IPTV is an IPTV service provider at an affordable price with multi-screen support. As it gives external player support, you can easily stream it on its compatible devices using the popular IPTV Players. But it doesn’t give live chat support and the users cannot contact the support team frequently.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is IPTV, and how do I get it?
IPTV is known as Internet-based Protocol Television used to stream TV shows, movies, and on-demand videos. You can get and access the content with the IPTV service providers.
How t record IPTV?
The methods to record IPTV depend on the device you stream IPTV.