TV Team IPTV is the new game-changer in the IPTV market because it provides glitch-free streaming services and also offers 7900+ live TV channels in HD and SD quality. It also provides a personal channel playlist where you can add your favorite channels and watch them instantly anywhere on any device. Let’s see how to install and activate TV Team IPTV for Android, Firestick, Smart TV, etc.
TV Team IPTV provides more than 55000 video-on-demand videos or movies. It features custom IPTV playlists and hence you can edit your channel list. It supports EPG TV Guide and you can even request a channel of your choice.
Protect Yourself with VPN when using IPTV
IPTVs are known for their copyright infringement issues and user data violations. To protect your personal data from these providers, you have to use VPNs. With VPN, your personal identity won’t be compromised, and you can get international access right from your home. Premium VPN providers like NordVPN and Cyber Ghost VPN offer top-class protection for IPTV streaming.
How to Signup for TV Team IPTV
1. Go to the TV Team website from any browser (https://get-your-iptv-now.com/).
2. Scroll down to get the subscription plans. Select any plan as per your wish by tapping the Checkout button.
TV Team IPTV Subscription Plans
TV Team IPTV provides different subscription plans. However, you can also get a TV Team free trial of £6.95.
- Newbies: £24.95 for 1 month
- Premium: £127.00 for 12 months
- Commercial: £70.00 for 6 months
- Basic: £47.00 for 3 months
3. Enter your name and email and click the Complete Order button.
4. The IPTV offers only one way of payment, Bitcoin. Click the Bitcoin button.
5. Again, enter your name & email. Then, click the Continue to payment button.
6. Select the plan duration as per your preference.
7. Complete the payment using any of the options available.
8. Your IPTV MEU URL will be mailed to you once the payment is completed.
How to Stream TV Team IPTV for Android
1. Download and install Perfect Player IPTV from Google Play Store.
2. Open the Perfect Player app and tap the Accept button.
3. Select the Settings icon in the right corner.
4. Go to General > Playlist to get the URL dialog box.
5. Choose the M3U option and enter the TV Team URL.
6. Type playlist name (optional) and click the OK button.
7. If you have an EPG guide from your provider, click the EPG option and enter the EPG link.
8. Then, the app will load for some time to load the contents. Wait for it.
9. When it is done, you can stream all the 8000 live TV channels and 7000+ on-demand videos.
How to Stream TV Team IPTV for Firestick
1. Click the Search icon on your Firestick and search for the VLC app.
2. Select the VLC For Fire app from the results.
3. Click the Get icon to download and install the VLC app on your Firestick.
4. Then, tap the Open button.
5. On the left pane, tap the Browsing option.
6. On the next screen, tap the Stream option
7. Now, enter the TV Team URL and click the Stream button to watch your favorite content from IPTV on VLC on your Firestick.
How to Install TV Team IPTV for Android Smart TV
1. Open the Play Store on your Android Smart TV.
2. Search for the IPTV Smarters Pro app.
3. Install the IPTV Smarters Pro app on your Android Smart TV.
4. Open the IPTV Smarters app and accept all the terms & conditions.
5. Now, click the Add User button.
6. On the next screen, tap the M3U URL button.
7. Enter the TV Team IPTV M3U URL and click the Add User button.
8. After that, you can stream all the IPTV videos on your Android Smart TV.
How to Get TV Team IPTV in LG/Samsung Smart TV
1. Download the Smart STB app from your TV store.
2. Open the Smart STB app and select Embedded portal.
3. Now, you see the loading portal screen. Click OK on the TV remote.
4. The Settings menu will open. Go to System Settings and choose the Portal option.
5. In the Portal 1 name box, enter any name.
6. In the Portal 1 URL, enter the TV Team IPTV URL and save the settings.
7. After that, restart your smart TV.
8. Now, you can stream all the videos from the TV Team TV provider.
How to Get TV Team IPTV on Enigma Device
1. Download and install Putty SSH Client.
2. Run Putty and enter the hostname in the hostname box.
3. Select Connection type to Telnet and select open.
4. Enter the credentials in the required field.
5. Now, enter the M3U line you received in the email into the Putty SSH field.
6. Save the settings and restart your device.
7. Now, go to the Favorites section, and you should see the TV Team TV.
8. Choose any of the live TV channels and watch them on your Enigma device.
How to Get TV Team IPTV Add-on in Kodi
1. Open Kodi and select TV in the left menu.
2. Click the Enter add-on browser button.
3. Scroll down and select the PVR IPTV Simple Client.
4. Select the Configure button.
5. Tap the General icon.
6. Select Location > Remote Path (Internet address).
7. Select the M3U Play List URL option.
8. Now, enter the URL you received through email and click the OK button.
9. Now, select the Enable button to get the PVR IPTV Simple Client.
11. After a few minutes, all the channels from your IPTV provider will be loaded.
12. Go to the TV category and stream any of the on-demand content on your Kodi.
TV Team Channels
The IPTV has more than 7900 channels and is classified under different genres like sports, entertainment, kids, international, music, etc. In addition, you can also stream major sports channels like BeIN Sports, PPV, etc. Some of the other live TV channels include A&E, TLC, Cozi TV, Bravo, etc. It features EPG and you will have all the necessary information regarding the live TV programs.
The TV Team doesn’t have a live customer support feature. But they have a complete blog on FAQs and recently asked questions on all devices like Android, streaming devices, smart TVs, and more. The most convenient way to customer support, email support, is not available on the IPTV. If you face any issues with the IPTV, you have to look into the FAQs section to get a solution.
TV Team IPTV Review
TV Team TV is one of the best options for global customers as it provides good coverage all over the world. You will get a 2-hour free trial to try the TV Team services. Claim the free trial and test all the live TV channels and on-demand content. Then, go for the long-term subscription plans. Try other IPTV providers like Easy IPTV or Magic IPTV.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is TV Team IPTV legal?
The legal nature of TV Team IPTV isn’t known despite being a popular IPTV service.
Does TV Team IPTV provider M3U playlists?
Yes. It provides M3U playlists to the users.
Is TV Team IPTV Safe?
The official website doesn’t have any malware or virus. Although it is safe, it is recommended to use a VPN.
Is there a TV Team IPTV apk?
No. There is no TV Team apk or application available.