Vavaview is one of the famous IPTV service providers that offer 19000 live channels, 65000+ movies, and 9000+ series. It contains content in all the categories such as kids’ shows, entertainment, PPV, sports, news, movies, comedy, action, documentaries, and more. You can view all the local and international channels in HD and UHD. Vavaview IPTV is compatible with all devices, including Android and iOS devices. Further, it is compatible with the popular IPTV players, so the users can easily stream it on any device using the Vavaview IPTV M3U URL. We have listed the step-by-step methods to install and stream the Vavaview IPTV service providers on Android, iOS, PC, Android Smart TV, and Amazon Firestick.
Why do you need a VPN while Streaming IPTV
It is necessary to use VPNs while streaming IPTV as they may contain the content without a proper license. It will lead the copyright infringement issues legally. The best VPN will hide your IP address so no online snoopers and government agencies can track your online activity. Another benefit of using a VPN is you can easily spoof your geo location to access the location-specific content.
|Subscription Plan||No.of. Connections||Price|
|1 Month Plan||1|
|3 Month Plan||1|
|6 Month Plan||1|
How to Sign Up to Vavaview IPTV
1. Initially, open a web browser on your device.
2. Navigate to the Vavaview official site vavaview.com.
3. You can find the subscription plans on the home screen.
4. Select and review the subscription plan.
5. Once you decide, tap the Buy Now button.
6. Complete the payment process using PayPal and credit or debit cards.
7. If you have completed the payment process successfully, the login credentials such as username, password, and M3U link will be sent to the registered email address.
Is Vavaview IPTV Legal
We cannot make sure whether an IPTV is legal or illegal. In general, the IPTV service providers may contain content without a proper license. Vavaview IPTV is not available on the major IPTV service providers. And we couldn’t find any malware functions on the official site. So it is the end-user responsibility for the content they stream using the IPTV service providers.
How to Stream Vavaview IPTV on Android
1. Go to the Google Play Store on your device.
2. Type XCIPTV in the search bar using the virtual keyboard.
3. Select the app and click the Install button.
5. After installing the app, tap the Open button to launch the app.
6. Login with the username, password, and M3U URL provided by the Vavaview IPTV.
7. Select the live channel and stream it on your Android device.
How to Get Vavaview IPTV on iOS
1. Navigate to the App Store on your device.
2. Search for the Smarters Pro Lite app.
3. Select the app and install it on your device.
4. Once the app is installed, tap the Open button to launch the app.
5. Login with the login credentials of your Vavaview IPTV.
6. Choose the live channels and stream them on your device.
How to Download Vavaview IPTV on Amazon Firestick
1. Navigate to the Firestick home screen.
2. Select Find and click the Search tile.
3. Type Downloader on the search bar.
4. Pick the app and tap the Download button.
5. After installing the app, click the Open button to install the app.
6. Get back to the Firestick home screen.
7. Hit the Settings icon on the top right corner.
8. Select My Fire TV from the settings menu.
9. Tap the Developer options.
10. Click Install unknown apps.
11. Turn on Downloader to install the third-party app on your Firestick.
12. Next, open the Downloader app and click the Home tab.
13. Enter the URL of Vavaview IPTV in the URL field.
14. Tap the Go button to download the apk file.
15. After installing the apk file, open it and click the Install button.
16. Once the app is installed, tap the Open button to launch the app.
17. Next, log in with your Vavaview IPTV login credentials.
18. Finally, select the live channel and stream it on your Firestick.
How to Watch Vavaview IPTV on Android Smart TV
1. Go to the Google Play Store on your Android Smart TV.
2. Search for the TiviMate app.
3. Select and install the app on your device.
4. Once the app is installed, tap the Open button to launch the app,
5. Click the Add Playlist button on the home screen.
6. Tap the Enter URL option.
7. Type the M3U URL in the given field.
8. Once you enter the URL, click the OK button.
9. Wait till the Playlist is processed
10. Choose a live channel and stream it on your Android Smart TV.
How to Stream Vavaview IPTV on PC
1. First, turn on your PC.
2. Open the VLC Media Player on your PC.
3. Click the Media tab and select Open Network Streams.
4. Enter the M3U URL of Vavaview IPTV in the given field.
5. Tap the Play button and wait while the URL is processing.
6. Finally, select and stream live channels on PC using the VLC Media Player.
Vavaview IPTV Channel List
Vavaview IPTV offers 19000 live channels in all categories, including sports, news, music, and entertainment. We have listed some of the live Tv channels of the Vavaview IPTV service providers here.
- Bravo West
- TLC West
- Cozi TV
- E! West
You can also try the alternatives for the Vavaview IPTV service provider mentioned below.
- Kemo IPTV
- Magic IPTV
- Dozenz IPTV
- Real IPTV
- Marvel IPTV
- Hypersonic IPTV
- IPTV Smarters Pro
With Vavaview IPTV, you will get 24/7 email support. If you have any questions regarding a subscription or anything, you can send a message to the support team via the email address available on the official site. And wait till the support team contacts you through the registered email address. Hope the Vavaview support team will get back to you with the answer as soon as possible.
Vavaview IPTV Review
Vavaview TV service provider offers more live channels, movies, and series at a reasonable price. Let’s you stream it on up to 5 different devices simultaneously, but it depends on the subscription plan you have purchased. First, you can try out 24 hours trial and decide on your subscription plan. The main drawback of Vavaview IPTV is that it doesn’t offer the customers live chat so the customers cannot contact the support team frequently and get answers.