Vivid IPTV offers more than 12000 live TV channels and on-demand content. It is an IPTV Service provider with M3U URL support, and it does not have built-in player support. With an active subscription, you can stream the video titles on 5 devices simultaneously. The IPTV offers 6 subscription plans with various features and channels. It also offers live TV channels in HD streaming quality. All the live TV channels to come up with the EPG guide to check out the favorite show timing. You can stream the Vivid IPTV on Android, Firestick, PC, or Smart TV using the IPTV Player app.
Pros of VPN while streaming IPTV
Streaming IPTV content is prohibited in selected countries. To bypass those restrictions, you have to use a VPN. You can access the contents of any country with a VPN through a virtual IP address. Premium VPNs like Cyber Ghost VPN and NordVPN have servers in several countries. Buy any of the subscription plans from the VPN website and stream IPTV content without any restriction.
How to Sign Up for Vivid IPTV
(1) Launch the Web browser on your PC or smartphone and go to the Vivid IPTV Website.
(2) Click the Shop button from the top of the webpage.
(3) Choose your preferred subscription plan by clicking the Sale button.
(4) On the next screen, select the Add to Cart button.
(5) Now, you will get the Checkout screen. Review the IPTV order and click the Checkout button.
(6) Enter the needed information and click the Continue button.
(7) Then, provide your payment information and complete the payment.
(8) Your order will get confirmed on the Order Confirmation screen.
(9) Then, you will get your IPTV credentials in your mail.
How to Install Vivid IPTV on Android Devices
(1) Go to the Play Store on the Android device and search for the Smarters Players Lite.
(2) Install the Smarters Players Lite on your smartphone or tablet.
(3) Open the IPTV Player app and choose the M3U Playlist.
(4) Then, enter your Username, Password, and M3U URL of the Vivid IPTV.
(5) Now, you can stream the Vivid IPTV on your Android smartphone or tablet.
How to Stream Vivid IPTV on iOS Devices
(1) Launch Apple’s App Store on your iPhone and search for 247 IPTV Player. Check our complete guide on 247 IPTV Player for more information.
(2) Install and open the IPTV app on your iPhone.
(3) Provide the Username, Password, and M3U URL of your IPTV Provider.
(4) Now, you can stream all the Vivid IPTV contents on your iPhone.
How to Download Vivid IPTV on Firestick
(1) Power on the Firestick device and go to the Home screen.
(2) Click the Find tab and select the Search option.
(3) Search for the Downloader app in the Amazon App Store.
(4) Select the Download to install the Downloader app on your Firestick.
(5) Go to the Fire TV Home screen and select the Settings icon.
(6) Choose My Fire TV –> Developer options –> Install Unknown Apps.
(7) Select the Downloader app and turn it On to install the apps from other sources.
(8) Move to the Apps section on the Firestick and open the Downloader app.
(5) Then, enter the Flix IPTV apk file URL in the search and select the Go button.
(6) Now, the apk file will begin to download.
(7) After the download, install the Flix IPTV Player on your Fire TV Stick.
(8) Open the IPTV Player and choose your preferred language.
(9) Now, enter your Vivid IPTV username and password.
(10) After the login, you can stream all the live TV channels on your Firestick.
How to Get Vivid IPTV on Smart TV
(1) Turn On your Android Smart TV and check the internet connection.
(2) Open the Play Store or any of the app stores available on your smart TV.
(2) Search for the GSE SMART IPTV in the Play Store.
(3) Select Install to download the IPTV Player on your smart TV.
(4) Open the app and select the + icon to add a new playlist.
(5) Choose Add M3U URL and provide the Playlist Name and Playlist Link of the IPTV.
(6) Select the TV channels to stream on your Android TV.
How to Stream Vivid IPTV on PC
Vivid IPTV also has web player support. You can use any web browser to access the IPTV website and stream the IPTV content. There is also another option to stream the IPTV. It is by installing any IPTV Player on the PC using the BlueStacks emulator.
(1) On your Windows or Mac PC, open the Vivid IPTV streaming site (watch.vividiptv.com).
(2) Choose your Preferred Language.
(3) On the next screen, enter your Vivid IPTV username and password.
(4) If the login is successful, you can stream the IPTV contents on your PC or any of the smart devices.
Vivid IPTV has a lot of users and delivers quality IPTV services. Due to this, customer support is not taking the queries quickly. You can contact them through the mail, which is available on the website. But, you will get a reply after 4-5 days. This is one of the major concerns in this IPTV.
Vivid IPTV Review
Vivid IPTV is a popular IPTV provider in the market. The IPTV also offers a free trial for three days to check the services. Get the free trial pack and check all the live TV channels, on-demand content, and the reliability of the service. If you are satisfied, you can subscribe to long-term plans. If not, try other IPTV services like Gears TV Reloaded IPTV, Xtreme HD IPTV, or Ninja IPTV.